hey sibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey sibes

i just read that beets lower blood pressure not raise it! ducking , really just try it, snicker. [email protected]
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

I remember ...:}

I am surprised Sibes has not replied back to this yet.... Thanks! for the laugh I needed it...

Comment

Originally posted by wbeatty View Post
      I am surprised Sibes has not replied back to this yet.... Thanks! for the laugh I needed it...
      OK. First things first. I did not reply because I am in the process of raising all my door frames by 6 inches. More details to follow in a week or so.

Second of all, Ms. Odette, the ONLY thing beets lower...is the balance in my checkbook when I try to cram them down a disposal. That much I know. The rest is myth or based on/in Science I have no plans of partaking in. But thank you for thinking of me.
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by wbeatty View Post
        I am surprised Sibes has not replied back to this yet....
        Wait for it, wait for it...

/grabs popcorn and a diet pepsi and settles in to watch
        Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
        George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

When you eat them!?!!?!! Grossssss! Not many people could have partaken in that study yo. What **** ..I heard shooting things lowers blood pressure.. lets just shoot um grrr.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
            OK. First things first. I did not reply because I am in the process of raising all my door frames by 6 inches. More details to follow in a week or so.

Second of all, Ms. Odette, the ONLY thing beets lower...is the balance in my checkbook when I try to cram them down a disposal. That much I know. The rest is myth or based on/in Science I have no plans of partaking in. But thank you for thinking of me.
            Come on Sibes, I can't wait for 'more details to follow in a week or so'. You're stories are way to funny!

Comment

yea fill in all the gory details and i promise no more beet jokes until after the holidays!
              ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

[QUOTE=4Sibes;371197]OK. First things first. I did not reply because I am in the process of raising all my door frames by 6 inches. More details to follow in a week or so.

I just figured Sibes was too involved in making fish sauce. I hope raising the door frames doesn't have anything to do with fish sauce...you never know!

Comment

Maybe the beet juice from her last escapade is seeping up all around her house and she has to raise the frames to keep it from entering her house!Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by caninecrazy View Post
                    Maybe the beet juice from her last escapade is seeping up all around her house and she has to raise the frames to keep it from entering her house!Hehe
                    Ooh WOW talk about planting a nightmare seed! way to go Crazy..

Comment

Working...
                    X