Les Poochs Comb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Poochs Comb?

Anyone try it? Anyone have any comments? Its ungodly expensive, but then again so is most of what they sell. Anyone know if it's worth it?
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Must be blind...

Is there a link for the comb. I am looking at their website and looking for the "Silver" brush...can't find it either.

Comment

The comb is not on the site yet. I'm not buying it until I see the quality up close. It does look really nice, but the most important factor to me is whether or not it is comfortable in hand. So I will wait until APF ...Can't wait

Comment

SO if its not on the site, where did you find it????

The gold and silver brushes are not on the site either. You have to call to get them.
        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Its in their newest catalog and I am friends with Marie. It's $85...sheesh.
          There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by OntheBRINKofDisaster View Post
            Its in their newest catalog and I am friends with Marie. It's $85...sheesh.
            $85??? For a COMB? For that price it should be gold plated & self-propelled...
            Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
            George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Is $85 the groomer cost or the retail cost? I would be willoing to pay WAY more than that for Liz Paul comb (the real deal) or one that works like it. SERIOUSLY. I had three Liz combs and two walked out with ex-employees....down to one that I guard with my life. If these are that nice its worth it.
              <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

That's not much more than an actual Greyhound comb.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
                  Mmmmmm a self propelled comb....mmmmmmm
                  Attached Files
                  Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Debbi

I still have three or four of Liz's combs and I can tell you this new comb is better! It's very lite weight, with a back that a little bigger with grip to it. The teeth are titainium coated with a secret material to make it glide through the thickest coat with ease! It was designed after Liz's. They are individually hand made , the teeth are rounded and polished perfectly. I know that Liz's were not polished, she had to send many back for scratching dogs.
                    I know what I wanted was a perfect copy of her combs but Les Poochs has to make'em better!

Comment

let us know, i will stick to my greyhounds until!
                      ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

That's just to funny! I agree. I'd sleep with that comb under my pillow that's for sure (lol)

Comment

I agree

it's probably not for everyone.

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority...just don't like the brushes...I have two. And two gathering dust on the retail shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
                              Is $85 the groomer cost or the retail cost? I would be willoing to pay WAY more than that for Liz Paul comb (the real deal) or one that works like it. SERIOUSLY. I had three Liz combs and two walked out with ex-employees....down to one that I guard with my life. If these are that nice its worth it.
                              We have two from groom team actions ....I only use the one lol

Comment

Working...
                              X