What breed is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What breed is this?

The owner says she is a pure bred Schnauzer and will bite your head off if you told her different.
    Attached Files

But of course she's a purebred Schnauzer. I'll bet that's what it says on her papers, LOL.

But seriously....wait. I can't be serious about this one. She looks like a Cocker who's mother was scared by a bat.

Comment

Looks like a Schnauzer. It may not be correct for the breed standard, but there are particolor Schnauzers flooding the pet trade.
      A few years back one of the shelters in the area got in two Mini Schnauzer boys, identical except that one had natural folded ears and the other had satellite dishes like this little spotted dog. Bat ears for the WIN!

Comment

I groom one of those...

but the ears were cropped. She, too swears that it is a new color breed of schnauzer. (((shrugs)))) but why are we shocked??

Comment

hahahaha... well, I've heard of parti colored schnauzers, and actually just did a google search and this one does look like most of the other ones on google, so I'm sure it is what she paid for. Obviously the dog has something in there mixed, what it is, I don't know. But I've gotta say, the first site that comes up when you search for it is pretty entertaining.
          How big is this dog? She looks tiny.

Comment

It very well could be a pure bred Schnauzer, just poorly bred. there are parti color schnauzers out there.
            What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by mylady View Post
              It very well could be a pure bred Schnauzer, just poorly bred. there are parti color schnauzers out there.
              'xactly my thoughts.
              Jacob

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                But of course she's a purebred Schnauzer. I'll bet that's what it says on her papers, LOL.

But seriously....wait. I can't be serious about this one. She looks like a Cocker who's mother was scared by a bat.
                We'll name them...Schnockers....perfect. Get a load of them schnockers!!!

Comment

Looks like a Gene Shalit to me! LOL....
                  Attached Files
                  A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Hahahahahahahahahah.......I agree!

Comment

Can we hope that it is a spayed Schnauzer?

Comment

I have done 2 parti sch. The did NOT look like that guy at all. That looks like a pap/sch to me!

Comment

Looked again. The ears and head say Scottie. The body & coat scream Cocker.

I've done plenty of parti schnauzers. Even poorly bred ones. They do not look like that! They look like piebald schnauzers.

Comment

it looks like that breed of yorkie (can't think of the name right now) the black and white one..in a schnauzer cut

Comment

Schnockers can actually turn out CUTE! We have one that we competed with for a couple of years. Won too! That guy looks like abadly bred Parti Snz to me. Sorry./
                              <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X