Les Pooch Mat Zapper??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Pooch Mat Zapper??

I want to get one but only if its going to be worth the money. Honest opinions I have a OE that comes in every two weeks but he still has mats so I want to find a better brush to help with busting those mats out. Do you think that this brush will help?? Thanks guys

Yes, yes, it will definately be well worth the price to invest in one and learn to use it properly. Seriously it is one of the best investments in brushes you will ever make. The brush does the work for you getting the matts out. Have several here and LOVE them all.

Comment

It's worth every penny, and then some. I use mine constantly.

Comment

I won't do hardcore dematting, but this brush certainly helps me get those matted ears and tails brushed out! I love it.

Comment

worth every penny. Don't forget to call and talk to them on the phone for your order, to make sure you get the groomer discount. I've gotta say though, my favorite brushes are the double purple, and single green. If I didn't have those two, I'd refuse to groom!

Comment

Absolutely! I have an every 2 weeks briard in full coat that was taking me as long as an hour and 45 minutes to brush out with a regular slicker and now takes anywhere from 20-40 minutes with a mattzapper. I started out with a single width mattzapper brush but soon ordered the double and use it a lot on larger dogs. Just be sure to call in your order rather than doing it online and let them know you are a groomer so you get a better price.

Comment

everyone is probably tired of hearing me say it,but i used to think MatZapper was great until i bought the double silver LP brush....it works just as hard as the MatZapper without nearly as much coat wear n tear IMHO. I have never once picked up any of my other LP's since i got the silver,and actually just sold most of them.I use that silver every day on everything!

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by brownlikewoah View Post
                  worth every penny. Don't forget to call and talk to them on the phone for your order, to make sure you get the groomer discount. I've gotta say though, my favorite brushes are the double purple, and single green. If I didn't have those two, I'd refuse to groom!

Is the green one you're talking about the lime-y coloured pro brush? Would you use this for fluff drying? I was thinking about the silver one, but I don't see it on their website. I want another one for xmas and just trying to figure out which one.

Comment

I am with DBT the silver is wayyy better at bustin those matts. My zapper just sits in the drawer.

Comment

I, too, groom an OES, Bella, every 2 weeks. I would DIE without my Mat Zapper.

Just wait until they go on sale. Christmas is coming, surely they will have a sale! Dont' buy it for the price on the net, either. They have prices for groomers. Then they have sales!

Anyway, yes, it helps, it's a magic wand!

Tammy in Utah

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...ad.php?t=17984
                      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I may be in the minority but I do not think the LP brushes are worth the $$$

Comment

I love my LP brushes but I agree. The cost is ridiculous.

As for the mat zapper...Strangely enough, I have not found it all that helpful. What I mean by that is, I dont feel like it does more then the other brushes. So, if you have the green or the purple brush already, then I dont think the mat zapper is worth the money because the purple and green (IMO) Do just as much as the mat zapper does.

I do think, money aside, every groomer should have at least one.

Btw, I love my silver one too DBT.

IF I had to recommend which brush to get for someone who couldnt afford them all, Id say go with the purple or green. They are sort of all around, every day brushes. The Purple is a bit firmer and gets through thicker coats better. Then Id suggest the Silver, then the mat zapper last.

Comment

I, too, wanted to get the Mat Zapper, but at a show not long ago, I spoke with a LP rep and told her I had the double green one and was it worth it to buy the Mat Zapper, too. She told me the green one would be fine. So, I didn't buy the Zapper. But I mainly use CC instead. I love his brushes.

Comment

Working...
                            X