OT - Lady Gaga tonight 10pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Lady Gaga tonight 10pm

On Barbara Walter's most fascinating list. What a raw talent. Ever heard her sing with zero backup? She is better live than with all the "help". She is gonna take over the world! BIGGER THAN MADONNA, and DEFINATELY WAAAAAAY MORE TALENTED! LOVE THE GAGA!!!! I just love of how she unabashedly embraces pop and not act too cool for the masses!

Have you heard her sing acoustic?

If you go on youtube and look up poker face or paparazzi acoustic it's stunning!

Comment

Yes, she is wonderful. I love how gutsy and raw she is.
      Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
      www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

She, or he??????????? I dont like Lady Gaga, dont like Britney either. Love Pink though.

Comment

So mad I missed it! I am going to see her in January, my daughter won tickets on the radio the other day! Woo hoo!!!!
          What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Originally posted by petgroomaustralia View Post
            She, or he??????????? I dont like Lady Gaga, dont like Britney either. Love Pink though.
            I love Pink too! I don't listen to the radio much,,,,but is Lady Gaga actually a man? Really? How dumm am I??
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I dunno Windy but I'm suspicious...lol

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_gaga

It's a gay she as far as I can tell.
                Jacob

Comment

Love pink!!! Hate Britney, especially after I looked up the lyrics to her latest song 3 with my 9 year old. Note to self, let the kid sing whatever she thinks the lyrics are, even if it's "1,2,3 oogoonagyoogey" instead of actually looking them up.
                  But I think Gaga Has an amazing voice. I think she was much prettier as a brunette. She was fantastic on SNL. She is a performer. I really like daughtry's acoustic version of poker face. I even dressed up as her for Halloween.
                  I don't believe all that hype, nor do I care what her sexual preference is. The media will say anything. I heard Jamie Lee Curtis was born a hermaphrodite. Doesn't look like it when she is dancing on the pole in "True lies". Lol. I hope I look that good when I'm her age. Heck, I wish I did now!

Comment

I should point out that I really could care less if he's a she or she's a he...just that I have noticed that some men make better women than I am on my best day! I am so jealous!
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by BIG M View Post
                      On Barbara Walter's most fascinating list. What a raw talent. Ever heard her sing with zero backup? She is better live than with all the "help". She is gonna take over the world! BIGGER THAN MADONNA, and DEFINATELY WAAAAAAY MORE TALENTED! LOVE THE GAGA!!!! I just love of how she unabashedly embraces pop and not act too cool for the masses!
                      Mhmm, I'm glad people are starting to agree with me lol. I saw her when I was 20 in NY I fell for her talent right then and there, but seemed the world was against my opinion. When Gaga came out I had NO idea it was her for a while lol. Total make over would be an understatement. She reeks of talent and passion. There are so many number 1 hits on her Cd it's amazing ...not even half have hit the radio and I love the Monster too. AND no she is NOT a hermi! lol, the media is a joke. If we all wore skin tight clothes and danced around a hot stage for hours I'm sure a professional photog with a curious position would be very able to get awkward shots. Jerks. Ooh and on an off note if you like Gaga buy Rihanna's new cd she is amazing as well.

Comment

I believe she did confirm she's a hemaphrodite...doesn't matter, she's lived as a woman and considers herself a woman. I love her, such a better singer than most of the little "pop" girls out there. (love pink too
                        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                        X