Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calm before the storm? I sure hope so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm before the storm? I sure hope so....

because it got alot less busy at work this week! It was nice and busy the two weeks before and the week of and following Thanksgiving. This week ....... yikes .........

I ALWAYS refer to this time as "the calm before the storm"............after this week, me personally will do nothing but eat, sleep and breath dog hair till after Christmas. I've been booked out for the holidays for some time now, and I know my phone'll ring off the wall with people wanting to get in before christmas..............

Comment

thats the norm here,the wekk after christmas should be good to. wheres the spell checker on this thing?
      ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

ugh me too. Part of me is relieved (cause I have finals at school) since I have extra time for (procrastinating about) homework and part of me is terrified that xmas and the months after are gonna be slow too!

Comment

I am steady this week, not crammed as I will be for the next two weeks.

I suspect while we are all so busy getting all of those little dogs to be their absolute cutest, this site may be very quiet in the eveing as we may all be too tired to "chat" with one another.

I have all my bows made and my bandanas cut...I am ready !

sittingpretty

Comment

Looks like I chose the right time to vacation in Wisconsin.
            "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
            People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

I'm nice and steady right now. The week of Christmas though, I may not come out and see daylight until Christmas eve!
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Same here....
                If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

I have been absolutely slammed since September, and this week is pretty quiet! We are booked up for the most part, but the phone isn't ringing much and I am not having to do extras (yay!). I am sure it will start and I will wish it would slow down a little!

Comment

...and here.
                    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

It's been bath dog central here. Usually we'll get maybe 5 dogs in a week for just a bath, but this week I've only done 6 haircuts. It'd been all beagles, labs, and dobermans. I don't mind, I'll take whatever wants to get done, it's just odd that they all came in the same week.

Comment

I've been scheduled full for a month now but lately, this week, I've had cancellation after cancellation. We did have a snowstorm and I understand that for yesterday, but what's going on with the rest of this week!

Comment

I've been booking my holidays since September, so it's been booked for the most part. Just a few scattered times here and there til this week. Next week and the last few days before christmas are completely booked except for EZ baths which are gravy

Comment

Working...
                          X