Funny how stories change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny how stories change!

I had a referral come in from a regular customer of mine...It was her sister with 2 papillons! They are so cute...but anyway she came in and said she wanted a trim and we discussed over the phone the only thing she wanted trimmed was the feet & sanitary...When she dropped them off she left & specifically came BACK in to tell me DO NOT TRIM THE BUTT it will mess up the "culottes"...So I did as she specified...Well my regular came back in and said her sister was complaining that I didn't trim the butt short enough & when they go to the bathroom poop gets stuck to their butts...I told her what she had told me...Apparently her sister didn't mention that she told me NOT to trim the butts....

I bet what she meant was do not trim thr long hair around the butt, not DOn't trim the hair around the anus.....people are funny and what they SAY is not what they always MEAN. It takes a translator to figure out what some people want.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Im doing a new-to-me client today, one I absorbed when our other groomer left. In the notes, it says, "dad says dog is a chi, mom says dog is a scottie, daughter says dog is a schnauzer. IS IT EVEN A DOG WE'RE DOING HERE?"

Dad is 96, mom is 95, and daughter is 77...Heh, I'll let you know...
      Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
      George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
        Im doing a new-to-me client today, one I absorbed when our other groomer left. In the notes, it says, "dad says dog is a chi, mom says dog is a scottie, daughter says dog is a schnauzer. IS IT EVEN A DOG WE'RE DOING HERE?"

Dad is 96, mom is 95, and daughter is 77...Heh, I'll let you know...
        Ut Oh if it's a mix of those three that could be a real thrill.

NOO!!!! Good luck

Comment

You know, I could see them mixing up a schnauzer and a scottie, but how do you mix up either of those breeds with a chi????

Comment

Twas a schnauzer.

AND, they had me do a clean face and feet, poodle style. May the grooming gods have mercy on my soul...
            Last edited by PuppyFluffer; 12-10-09, 06:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to tell ya...
            Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
            George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Working...
            X