Another reason not to chew gum while grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason not to chew gum while grooming

Am I the only one these stupid things happen to? Or am I just the only one to admit it? LOL. I showed up to my appointment tonight and realized I had left quickly after eating a spicey meal and had not brushed my teeth. So I grabbed a half a stick of gum and shoved it in my mouth before going to get the dog. So I am absently chewing away while I'm drying the dog and suddenly sneezed. I always try to sneeze into my elbow but somehow my gum shot out and landed on the dogs back where the HV pushed it deeper into the coat. Thank goodness it was a shave down LOL
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

whoopsie lmao.. thats too funny

Comment

LOL.

Once in highschool I had my head in the bf's lap. He was rubbing my head while we watched a movie. Anyways, he accidentally dropped his gum in my beautiful long hair, and then tried to fish it out without me noticing. I got suspicious and he was sooooo embarassed when I realized what was up.

Still makes me laugh thinking about it.

Comment

Ha ha!! Too funny!! Leave it to you!!!

Comment

Why not....

Chew a spearmint leaf or peppermint leaf instead? You can place one on your tongue, let it sit for a minute (or chew it. They're not bad for you). Your whole mouth will be nice and minty and then you can simply throw it away.

Comment

too funny lol I guess it's one of those things you wont forget, accidents happen, good thing it wasn't detrimental to that grooming

Comment

Hahahaha

Now if that was videoed you could win $10,000.00 on Americas' Home Videoes. That is very funny. I find gum gets furry in my mouth. But boy, I would have loved to have seen that.

Comment

I think that is something only you could manage, if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any!

Comment

LMAOROFL!! Good thing it wasn't a dog with a full coat WOW!! HAHAHA
                  "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Thats a riot! Im glad to know you didnt pull it off and keep on chewing! At least it wasnt tobacco......

Comment

LOL, it was a Cavalier I usually take down with a 7F but this time they wanted a little more hair left, still enough taken off to get the gum off though!

WOW, that was almost a TERRIBLE typo. Almost didn't realize I hit the C instead of the G! Fixed, no adult rated posts from me!
                      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by mylady View Post
                        LOL, it was a Cavalier I usually take down with a 7F but this time they wanted a little more hair left, still enough taken off to get the gum off though!

WOW, that was almost a TERRIBLE typo. Almost didn't realize I hit the C instead of the G! Fixed, no adult rated posts from me!
                        O.O lmao nice one!

Comment

this time they wanted a little more hair left, still enough taken off to get the gum off though! WOW, that was almost a TERRIBLE typo. Almost didn't realize I hit the C instead of the G! Fixed, no adult rated posts from me!
                          ROFLMAO! Considering some of the arm-humpers we see every now and then, I'm sure that has happened too...

Comment

just the name had me lmao! glad you got and about to sneeze!
                            ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

ROFL!

You crack me up. Only you, mylady, only you.

Comment

Working...
                              X