I had 2 clients Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had 2 clients Today!

Okay good way for me to start out my week. I finaly had more then one client in a day. I have had two today. I know it isn't alot but the lady was thrilled with her dogs and I am sure will tell others. YES!

wooo-hoooooooo you go! glad she was happy, nwo you'll get word of mouth,best ads in the world!
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Good Job!

Hang tough.

Comment

Congratulations! How exciting is that. Keep this up and you'll be begging for a day off soon.
        "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

woo hooo your one up on me lol

Comment

Yeah!!! Good for you! Makes me feel good too as I am in the same boat as you. Hopefully I'll start getting more too.

Comment

You've made someone happy and it will only turn to your favor. I started the same way and now can't sleep at nite cuz I don't know how to schedule everyone(not just holiday related!)
              Keep up the good work and have patience....never give anyone a hard time and before you know it you'll be wondering where to schedule everyone! Happy Holidays.

Comment

Working...
              X