Daryl Conner Rocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daryl Conner Rocks!!!

There are a couple of professional magazines I get every month and look forward to reading. Pet Age is one because Daryl has a groomers column in it that is great. Well, I get this months' issue and it's title 10 Things Groomers Must Know. It starts with number 10 and works it way down to number 1. As I am reading it and shaking my head yes, yes with each sub-topic and then I get to number 2. Number 2's sub-topic is Be Safe! and I am personally mentioned in the paragraph. Did I mention Daryl rocks.
    Daryl, you have made my day, my week, my month and probably my year.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

How does it feel to be famous? I'll never know.....sigh. BTW, I'll have to actually read the article now!

Comment

Thank ya ma'm!

Mary you are too funny! I don't know that I "rock," but you made me smile. Thanks!
      That was a really fun article to write... I was so blown away by the answers I got to my survey. Groomers are some neat people, and it was fascinating to hear what they had to say on this topic.

Thanks for reading me, and thanks for being someone "rockin'" enough for me to write about.

Daryl
      PS, Pet Age magazine is FREE to people in our industry. Just google it or HHBacker to subscribe. There is a grooming article every month, as well as other informative information for those of us in the pet industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Conner View Post
        PS, Pet Age magazine is FREE to people in our industry. Just google it or HHBacker to subscribe. There is a grooming article every month, as well as other informative information for those of us in the pet industry.
        That was my next question. Thanks!

V

Comment

I read her article every month because I am a huge fan of Daryl's. They are always excellent.
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I read that, too! Daryl, you are so great! Very good article as always!!
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
            X