Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NuVet

Hi!
    I've always seen the ad for the NuVet products in Groomer to Groomer. Looks like you pass out free samples to your customers and then if they order something you make a little comission from it? has anyone done this before? is it legit? would always be great to make a little extra money!
    Happy Howl-i-days!
    Lisa :-)

they are legit, but i don't use it anymore because they don't have the nasc seal on it.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. My work just started selling it, and I honestly don't feel comfortable recommending it to my clients because of the literature that Nuvet supplies us. It literally says that it slows the growth of some cancers.

I don't think it will hurt the dogs or anything, but I think that advertising like that is misleading, and pretty much not cool in my book. I dunno- just my $.02.

Curious to hear what others think.

Comment

I did make good $ from handing out thesamples. Some of my clients swear by them, but for some reason, I haven't been passing them out. I have one client that gives 'em to her dogs after their grooms. They think they're getting a cookie. LOL! I have seen some skin issues cleared up, but not to the extent that the brochures claim. It is good money if you do get clients to keep buying them.

Comment

It is legit. I get a decent check from them each month. Very easy too. You just have to be sure you have clients that will buy it. I wouldn't bother if you do low volume with few retail sales, like I do. Most of my sales are from the website I built to sell it.

Comment

I forgot to add that you have nothing to lose by selling it. You invest nothing in it money-wise.

Comment

I actually do this in my salon .you are actually an employee of the company and will get a 1099 at the end of the yr .it is a good extra income opportunity IMO ,Nuvet supplement also helps with tear staining among many other issues and because it is all natural I promote this product .

Comment

Originally posted by pooh13 View Post
                I actually do this in my salon .you are actually an employee of the company and will get a 1099 at the end of the yr .it is a good extra income opportunity IMO ,Nuvet supplement also helps with tear staining among many other issues and because it is all natural I promote this product .
                You're considered an IC. You get a 1099 if you've made 600.00 for the yr or more. You must've done pretty good!

Comment

nuvet

I started to give my arthritic Boston terrier nuvet about 3 months ago and I have seen a 100% improvement. I didn't know they had a program like you are talking about. But I believe in it. What is nasc seal??

Comment

quick ?

I've heard this products name dropped a lot on this forum. My question.....what's in it?
                    The term NATURAL ingredients doesn't impress me at all, Since Botulism happens to ALSO be "natural"! Anybody have a list of whats in it? (and save my lazy a** a long and tedious trip to the Nuvet website )

Comment

national animal supplementation council. they are an independent organization that certifies companies that puts their products through their rules. www.nasc.cc can explain it alot better than me. i look for the seal first.
                      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Originally posted by staffybullmom View Post
                        I've heard this products name dropped a lot on this forum. My question.....what's in it?
                        The term NATURAL ingredients doesn't impress me at all, Since Botulism happens to ALSO be "natural"! Anybody have a list of whats in it? (and save my lazy a** a long and tedious trip to the Nuvet website )
                        if you visit NUVET.com it gives a complete list of ingredients .as for how much money one can make from advertising for them depends on how well you can sell it , as it is a commission based pay our side makes 50% of the sales they cut you a check monthly.
                        for those clients that are truly holistic its a good product to try. these are supplements to help boost the pets natural immune system to aid in the prevention of said issues not cures for them.
                        as for posting the whole list its a long one best read from the site so you don't miss anything.

Comment

I give it to my 13 year old dog, and it seems to have made a difference in her "itchies".
                          Asked our vet, and he said there isn't anything in it that will hurt her. I even brought him the brochure to look at. When I was in school, I heard a couple of other success stories from her clients.

Comment

Working...
                          X