UG. I am sick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UG. I am sick.

I managed to dodge several bad viruses that have circulated thru the community and our house, and then pink eye that came home with my Son from school, and now, I am officially sick. I know it is because I have been working doubles for the last 4 days and not getting enough rest,,but,,this too shall pass.
    Just telling everyone to take good care of themselves because this stinks!!!!!!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Tis the season, I guess. Hope you feel better soon. Better now than Xmas week.

Comment

I'm sorry I hope you feel better real soon.

Take a nice hot epsom salt and bubble bath before bed to help sweat some of the yuck out.

Treat yourself at least as good as you do your clients

Comment

Oh I hope you feel better soon. You're right being sick just sucks. I'm not a very nice sick person so for my DH's sake I have to try to stay well. Get that rest that you need and get well soon.
        ~*~Robin~*~
        "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

That is one thing I am glad you did no give me. I hope you feel better soon.
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Hate to hear your feeling bad You need to take your own advice, stop working so hard and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!

Feel better soon, christmas is just around the corner

Comment

get well christein

sorry to hear it ........ :-(

Comment

Rest and get better soon windy

Comment

Take care of yourself..or better yet, let someone else take care of YOU! I used to like to be sick so that I didn't have to work, but now that I'm my own boss that doesn't fly anymore. I'll drink a hot toddy in your honor :-)

Comment

Sending you well wishes and a cup of hot Russian tea now! Hope you are better soon.
                    (seriously tho, consider the Russian tea- full of vitamin C and the hot liquid is good for sinus and chest congestion)

Comment

Originally posted by puppy love View Post
                      Sending you well wishes and a cup of hot Russian tea now! Hope you are better soon.
                      (seriously tho, consider the Russian tea- full of vitamin C and the hot liquid is good for sinus and chest congestion)
                      Thank you Love!
                      Today I have to brave a family get together and Birthday party,,there's no way out of it, and to not go would be in bad taste...so, I have to attend, and make the "I'm sick" announcement to everyone, and try to to enjoy myself. Actually, it will be really nice to see family again, bu I feel really bad coming to visit when I am sick. It would just figure...but yes, at least it is Christmas. I have been taking Emergen-C twice a day, and already I can feel myself getting better. Love that stuff. I am a tea club member, gong to look up the Russian tea, Puppy Love!
                      Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                      www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Rest Rest Rest

These bugs are horrible. Take care of yourself and rest. I got sick in October ... thought I got over it and then worked a terrible week. The following day I was sick again. Took my daughter in to the doctor because she skinned both knees (which were getting infected) by being dragged by her car ... yes her car. She jumped out because she forgot something and didn't put it in park. So as it was rolling away, she hung onto the door and got dragged a few feet .. slowly. Anyway, the doctor told me to get on the table and I ended up having bronchitus. I thought I was just getting sick again and he told me that I probably was never really recovered from the first bout.

So my advice REST REST REST and then an easy week afterwards.

Comment

So sorry to hear you're under the weather. I hope you're feeling better soon. If you were closer I'd bring you some of the chicken soup I just finished making. Curl up under the blankets, drink that russian tea, slather the bottoms of your feet with Vicks and put on a pair of socks(it works wonders, though I don't know why. My grandmother's secret cure for colds and flu) and give yourself permission to take some time for yourself. Add puppy kisses and you'll be up to snuff in no time!

Comment

Working...
                          X