So did it close?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did it close?????

I know of someone trying to get in touch with Artist about his Elite and his shop number has been disconnected. I googled it and it seems closed...anyone have any idea how to contact him??

I read that something in the shop caught on fire and caused tons of damage. Actually it was in an article online a couple months ago from some newspaper.

Comment

If you're on Facebook he's on there and you could send him a private message.

Comment

Not that I have room to talk but I noticed his web site hasn't been updated in 4 months.....
        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
        Apparently common sense isn't all that common
        *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

too bad for Artist, I was wondering if it anything to do with his mom's passing.

Comment

Dang!

Originally posted by Moonpiepoodlz View Post
            Not that I have room to talk but I noticed his web site hasn't been updated in 4 months.....
            You mean I have to get a website AND update it more than yearly??? Sheeeesh...

Comment

Just reinforces the facts.

This is a terribly challenging career.
              Even if given that head start it takes a very special person to keep the ball rolling. A van is given to these winners as well as a name and it is still difficult to make it happen!
              Just goes to show us all that we should be EXTREMELY PROUD of even a moderate amount of success in this business!
              I surely wish the best for Artist and his ability to build on his name in this biz.
              Last edited by BIG M; 12-06-09, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG M View Post
                This is a terribly challenging career.
                Even if given that head start it takes a very special person to keep the ball rolling.
                I mean for real, a van is given to these winners as well as a name and it is still difficult to make it happen!
                Just goes to show us all that we should be EXTREMELY PROUD of even a moderate amount of success in this business!
                I surely wish the best for Artist and his ability to build on his name in this biz.
                Hair! Hair!
                A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

Originally posted by greymom View Post
                  If you're on Facebook he's on there and you could send him a private message.
                  I tried. He's not there. BTW, thanks Baddog!

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabearwith2 View Post
                    Yes he is I jut sent a friend request he is very there with alomst 2500 friends. Did you search for Artist Knox?

I lost my father, I know it is hard to loose a parent, I hope loosing his Mom didn't affect his business to the point that he lost it, maybe he is just taking time off
                    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabearwith2 View Post
                      He is very much there, but not horribly active. I've been his "friend" for almost a year now, he actually used facebook to spill one of the first pics of the GHI season 2 cast.
                      Jacob

Comment

Any update on this? I couldn't find anything on line.

Comment

He last posted on FB on Nov. 22nd from what I can tell.

But if you wanna see my cute co-worker, look at his FB photos, and she's in the one from SuperZoo, Kelsey Nielsen. She thinks he is the cats MEE-YOW!

Tammy in Utah
                          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                          X