I Love Food -OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Food -OT

I decided there is only one thing I would rather do more then groom....EAT!!! I just ate the most amazing thing. We have this little greek place by us. Everyone in there is greek. They speak greek, they play greek music, the walls have greek pictures, they were born in Greece. They make this gyro sandwich on the most amazing pita bread with that tziki sauce with onions and tomatoes. It's to freakin die for!!! I could eat one every day for life! If you tried to take my gyro away, I'd go for your throat! OMG I love food! I know I don't look like it, but I could eat until I exploded! lol
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Calm yourself woman. Put down the pita and nobody gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by wet noze View Post
      I decided there is only one thing I would rather do more then groom....EAT!!! I just ate the most amazing thing. We have this little greek place by us. Everyone in there is greek. They speak greek, they play greek music, the walls have greek pictures, they were born in Greece. They make this gyro sandwich on the most amazing pita bread with that tziki sauce with onions and tomatoes. It's to freakin die for!!! I could eat one every day for life! If you tried to take my gyro away, I'd go for your throat! OMG I love food! I know I don't look like it, but I could eat until I exploded! lol
      ohh I can relate to this one totally I sooo miss Greek food and yes that is my fav. and of course saganoki (flaming cheese). living in the boonies has its downfalls and good ethnic foods is one of them.. so next time you eat one of those delicious gyro's just remember I'm drooling over here lol.

Comment

LOL we call them yiros and eat them all the time .Very popular over here .We have a huge greek & italian population
        And i have to agree,id almost kill for one ......and hands off my moussaka and my tira misu too *smack*

Comment

Originally posted by pooh13 View Post
          ohh I can relate to this one totally I sooo miss Greek food and yes that is my fav. and of course saganoki (flaming cheese). living in the boonies has its downfalls and good ethnic foods is one of them.. so next time you eat one of those delicious gyro's just remember I'm drooling over here lol.
          Where do you live? I'll send you one. I'll overnight it.
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Originally posted by wet noze View Post
            Where do you live? I'll send you one. I'll overnight it.
            northen mich the boonies with my luck the UPs guy will smell it and gobble it up before he reaches me lol

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Greek food but I have that same sort of mindset about fondue. Love, love, love that stuff.

Comment

Indian food, thai food, and Korean food here, but I love greek too. I like just about anything, except I'm not a 'huge' Italian fan. Actually, I am not a fan of the red sauce you get at most restaurants. It's too acidic and makes sores on my tongue, lol.

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                X