Sorry if my posts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if my posts....

Aren't correct in the grammar department. I type these like I was talking to someone. I looked back at some of my posts, because my 9 yr old daughter asked what I was doing. I just got an "F" from her. I just type, and don't pay attention to my horrible "run on sentences", and my punctuation.

I hope you guys still read through them, and find the info valuable.

That's what I get for telling her to slooww down and work on penmanship
    Last edited by stewiedog; 12-04-09, 02:36 PM. Reason: Corrected my horrable spelling of horrible
    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Originally posted by stewiedog View Post
    Aren't correct in the grammar department. I type these like I was talking to someone. I looked back at some of my posts, because my 9 yr old daughter asked what I was doing. I just got an "F" from her. I just type, and don't pay attention to my horrable "run on sentences", and my punctuation.

I hope you guys still read through them, and find the info valuable.

That's what I get for telling her to slooww down and work on penmanship
    I'm too busy paying attention to your horrable spelling to notice much else. LMBO! I'm only being a nerd. If you go back and look at my posts you will see how I revise many of them because I am such a ****** typist.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

lol. It does make it easier to read a post if it contains somewhat correct grammar and punctuation, but I type half of my posts at 6:30 in the morning. I have seen typos afterward that make me cringe. Thank heavens that Mozilla has a built in spell check or who knows what drivel you would all get from me.

Comment

BUSSTED! by the spawn eh lol

Comment

Oh I have given up on spelling, half the time I ask the 9 year old how to spell.
          If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

You can type your posts in Windows first and use a spell checker and most of the time it will suggest a correct way to spell. It also prevents lost posts.

STEPHEN: May I suggest the free Google Toolbar. You can check all your spelling at web sites you go to. It installs in about 3 minutes with neat tools, a spell checker is one. You type your post or reply, click the check spelling button on the toolbar (installs on your browser window), and brings up potential spelling errors in red and you can leave or correct. Very handy and simple to use!!!

Comment

Working...
            X