what a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a

so towards the end of the day a young lindsy lohan look alike walks in with 2 obese poms,asks i we can bathe them,so i bent over to feel them and they had dreadlocks everywhere,the legs where solid pelts
    we said they need to be shaved,uh NO,she says with an attitude then says if i can get it out cause i have i just dont have time to,then you can get it out,i asked well how long does it take you
    her reply about an hour
    i said i would really love to watch you get that matting out,cause you cant then she begins to blame her parents for the condition the dogs were in,and seriously arguing with me,and shes about my daughters age,i wanted to slap her,but just walked away and let my boss deal with her,this brat argued with her for about 20 minutes,saying you really just dont want to do my dogs(at this point i wouldnt even touch those dogs witha 10 foot pole)my boss even grabbed a comb to demonstrate(thanks for that great advice fellow groomers)and she snapped well why can i always get it out then,probably cause you arent combing them out good,well she says you know ill just go down the street to petsomething and give them my money,that was no threat she was a spoiled brat with an attitude i feel bad if the petsomething groomer who had to deal with her
    sheesh the holidays bring out the best and the worst in people for the most part i love the holidays if i didnt have to deal with people like this

Good Riddance to a bad customer! She would have been a pill to have to deal with and you are better off letting someone else have to handle her and her attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by rainingcats&dogs View Post
      give them my money,that was no threat she was a spoiled brat with an attitude i feel bad if the petsomething groomer who had to deal with her
      sheesh the holidays bring out the best and the worst in people for the most part i love the holidays if i didnt have to deal with people like this
      >>>

Remember these phrases, they works really well:

"Dematting hurts, you can't pay me enough to hurt your sweet little dog."

and

"You don't look like the kind of person who wants me to hurt your dog as badly as I would have to in order to comb those mats out."

Comment

Why?

Why do people think its okay to torture dogs for some hair! It's hair people it grows back. If they want to keep the hair they have to the maintenance. I always tell people I can't and won't do two months of maintenance brushing in one appointment. I just don't get it...

Comment

Agree with everyone here

I won't torture a dog either - they are welcome to try another salon if they want to keep the hair, but most groomers around here are of the same mindset. If they do not maintain the coat between grooms then they must start from Square #1 again.

"I only walk on water if someone shows me where the rocks are!"

Comment

Working...
          X