Anyone know any good Pom Breeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any good Pom Breeders?

One of my clients recently lost her beloved Pomeranian to heart disease and she has finally decided she is ready for a new pup. She is a great client and would do anything for her pets. If anyone knows a good breeder please let me know, this would be a great home. She is not looking for a show dog rather a pet quality pup. She is not concerned with distance or whether the dog has papers. She just wants a happy, healthy, well-bred baby.

Thanks to all,
    Erica

Where are you located? I raise and show Poms and belong to several Pom lists. I can ask on the lists and point you in a direction depending where you are.

Comment

pom breeders..

Originally posted by Erks View Post
      One of my clients recently lost her beloved Pomeranian to heart disease and she has finally decided she is ready for a new pup. She is a great client and would do anything for her pets. If anyone knows a good breeder please let me know, this would be a great home. She is not looking for a show dog rather a pet quality pup. She is not concerned with distance or whether the dog has papers. She just wants a happy, healthy, well-bred baby.

Thanks to all,
      Erica
      Erica,

One of my very good friends is a professional handler and shows Poms. Last year she took best of opposite at Westminster. She has many pom breeder clients. Her name is Debbie Wheeler of Shodogz handling.. http://www.shodogz.com/current.htm

she can lead you in the right direction to find a reputable breeder for your client.

good luck,
      Debbie

Comment

Thanks ladies. I am in Virginia but distance is not a problem for my client. She said she would go wherever she had to lol.

Comment

I have heard of Debbie Wheeler. Good reputation. Sounds like she would be a great lead for you as she is in your area, at least closer then Alaska! And probably has more knowledge of any current pups on the ground or retired Poms looking for a good home!

Good luck. Let me know if she is not able to help you and I will ask around too.

Comment

I would recommend Chris Heartz if distance is not an issue. She is from here on Nova Scotia http://www.chriscendo.com/ . Chris is known around the world for her poms. Check her out.

Comment

Working...
            X