Update on "Oh my god she did not just say that"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on "Oh my god she did not just say that"

I'm not sure if you guys saw my inital response to this post, but I said I would contact the program directors.

This is the response I got from Animal Planet Dogs 101

Dear Viewer:

Thank you for contacting Animal Planet. We appreciate your correspondence
    and for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with us about
    Dogs 101.

In an effort to ensure the highest quality programming, comments such as
    these are taken very seriously. Each and every comment is forwarded on to
    our programming executives for review and consideration. Maintaining the
    integrity of all of our networks is our primary goal. It is these types of
    comments that contribute to creating change and improving our programming.

Again, thank you for contacting Animal Planet.

Sincerely,

Viewer Relations
    Animal Planet

i hear the school teacher from the peanuts talking....

Comment

ahhhhhhhh.....and?????

That's it? really? wow! way to dodge the subject animal planet????

Comment

Originally posted by henrythe8th View Post
        Me too!
        Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah.

Comment

That's pretty much the pat reply I got, too. I bet it is a computer generated response. I wonder what they'll do if we keep bombarding them with our concerns over the misinformation? I email them every day or every time I think of it. Like now as I sit waiting on a client to pick-up so I can go home a few hours early today LOL

Comment

Blah blah blah

Wow, such a caring response, as if they actually know or care what the vet said!!

NOT!

Comment

Totally generic response.

Comment

No kidding, huh! It would be interesting of a few board members fired off an email or two and then compared the responses. Five bucks says they're identical...

In fact, I'll bet you can email them an "important comment" about something entirely unrelated and get the same response.
                Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Hmmm.

Maybe they WOULD actually take this comment seriously if we ALL wrote to animal planet.

WHAT IS THAT ADDRESS, MY FRIEND?

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Obviously a form letter, but its a big corp what did ya really expect?

Comment

But "master"

She is a vetarinarien (yes purposley spelled wrong), we's jusst be lower groomin folk.

This is a vet that is paid by the network, it is thier job to try and "poo-poo" us into thinking they cafe about what we say. The person behind the desk that typed that generic letter probably wouldn't know a lab, from a golden, or even knows or cares that we groom these pelted, sore "doodles"

But I will send an email too. What's the address you sent it to?
                      If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Go to animal.discovery.com, scroll to the bottom where it says "customer service" "customer relations" , a long list of questions and answers comes up so many people can get their questions answered without contact but in the 2nd paragraph it says click here to fill out web form.

This is where I sent a comment. I didn't bash anybody, just a friendly statement that (in many words) that they could do better! I told them if this were one of their reality shows I wouldn't feel so compelled to write but this is supposed to be an informational program. I also suggested that the research department contact this fabulous forum called Petgroomer.com where many of the industry leaders converse with each other and we would be more than happy to give them reliable, factual information.
                        It was a very well written, thoughtful comment and I guess more of the same coming from you guys couldn't hurt.

Comment

Well, you are great for contacting them--MAYBE it'll help in the future, but the damage is already done from "that" episode! *ha*
                          I doubt that they'll care enough to film and air a formal retraction of her standing there alone in front of the camera, saying that from time to time she gives her personal opinion, which is at times highly uneducated, not well thought out, improperly edited for content, and given with little consideration to the effects it might have on those who follow it. Now, if she got on TV, and did THAT, they aired it on a loop to play every 30 minutes for a week or so,,,I might forgive both her and Animal Planet (might)! ROLF!! In the meantime, I haven't been watching that station very much at all anymore. *Jeesh*
                          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

lmao I knew I recognized that voice

Comment

I came a little late to this party...

What is it that "she" (I am assuming you are talking about that annoying vet that was on GHI) said that we are all writing in about?

Comment

Working...
                              X