And so it begins....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins....

I do housecall on top of my regular job, most of you know that, but ifigured Iwould refresh the new ones. Well, in the next 14 days until I leave to Oregon again, I have 16 dogs scheduled with 2 more I need to find time for. Needless to say, I am gonna be tired since that is most nights and the weekend days too.
    How are your holiday books looking?

Originally posted by Lucy in the Sky View Post
    How are your holiday books looking?
    >>>>>>>>>

All I can say is holy ****. Dogs coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

This week is the calm before the storm. Making sure to get plenty of rest and lots of alcohol on hand.

Comment

Full, full, full

I have been booked full solid for the past 2 weeks. No openings between now and Christmas. Three new people called me last week, I have SQUEEZED them in on days that were already full ( I will have my first ever Lakeland Terrier). Over-booking myself is the only option I have at this point. As soon as my daughter's Christmas break from school starts, she will be doing the bathing for me. On a good note, though, I received me first Christmas Card from a client on Tuesday. It had $100 in it! WooHoo!!
        Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

The phone is really starting to ring more. The week before Christmas is totally booked, and the other weeks are filling right up.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Other than 2 cancellations on the 9th, I am totally full. Working an extra day, and have about 6 days where I've booked an extra dog. The week between Christmas and New Years is also full. I get tired just looking at the appt book!
            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Working...
            X