Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's SNOWING!!

Ugh....I'm going to bed...good thing I winterized my truck tonite! :/

My Texan Dogs enjoying their first Wisconsin snow!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtUawJeeA8w
    Last edited by gottalovegracie; 12-02-09, 08:28 PM. Reason: wanted to add video

Where?!! I wish it'd snow here. I want snow for 2 weeks, and then warm weather again,,,I asked the Santa last week at the Mall for that as my only Christmas wish...he chuckled, his stomach shook like a bowl of jelly...I guess the odds are against me.
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
      Where?!! I wish it'd snow here. I want snow for 2 weeks, and then warm weather again,,,I asked the Santa last week at the Mall for that as my only Christmas wish...he chuckled, his stomach shook like a bowl of jelly...I guess the odds are against me.
      windy,
      maybe it's working it's way towards you!! It was dropping huge flakes...got it on video but you can't even see the snowflakes, darn it!!

Comment

NOOO more snow pleeeeeeeeease lol
        I had to drive 2 hrs home on Monday night during our first real snow it was like staring at a star screen-screen saver for 2 hours straight OMG I had motion sickness driving my own car. I dread the rest of the winter.

Comment

OMG....your guys are crazy....LOL

Native Southern Californian here.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BengalCatGuy View Post
            OMG....your guys are crazy....LOL

Native Southern Californian here.

Scott
            Yea, well...we'll see how excited they are come February and it's up past their "you know whats"...lol. Can't wait. I've been promising them this cold weather since I moved them up here from Texas. They couldn't stand the hot weather, being pyrenees and husky types!! BTW...my sister lives in Southern California...I think it's considered southern?? Temecula?? Been there a few times...loved it!

Comment

We are suppose to get snow next week. You can have it! I like snow in theory only.

I do love watching dogs play in snow. It's like they become puppies all of a sudden.
              Last edited by keyray; 12-02-09, 09:45 PM. Reason: commenting on video
              "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Originally posted by keyray View Post
                I do love watching dogs play in snow. It's like they become puppies all of a sudden.
                Unless you have poodles and they come in with snowballs covering their legs!
                What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Snow is on it's way here too, I don't like it, my husband doesn't like it and my Dachshund doesn't like. Don't know why we still live here!!

Comment

My Texas dogs are still in TX and we are expecting snow Friday! I'm rescheduling everybody. Ick. Saw enough snow growing up in Montana.

Comment

Snow???

It was in the low 80's here yesterday and really humid. Rain this morning already and we should cool down to mid 70's.

sittingpretty

Comment

I like snow on Christmas morning and that's about it. Anything under 89 degrees is too cold for me. I'm obviously living in the wrong state.

Comment

Well.... UH OH.. here I go again.. I may be the only one to post this here and be the odd man out LOL...

I have been looking forward to snow! I love the winter! Nothing like a hot cup of tea, a lap quilt and a good book, of course some nice music to finish the mood! I go out and make these really fun snow shapes on all our patio furniture when it snows..I just pack it to the shapes of sleeping cats or sleeping dogs.... then it snows some more and it looks like a pet actually fell asleep and is still there.. really creeps out the neighbors... ROFL!!!!!!

OK... so I drive a Jeep.. snow is fun to drive in!
                          There is nothing so pretty as a new snow fall.... all is quiet, soft & pretty, the world seems to be at peace.

Im post menapausal... nothing like getting a hot flash or just working hard... getting really hot ( I hate sweating, its so gross )... if its hot outside you have no chance in heck to cool off..
                          BUT when its winter.... you get hot... you just walk outside... jeans & t-shirt and .... stand there... and steam rolls off you!

ROFLMBO

Just all you youngsters wait!.....

Comment

I'm sorry. Don't want to be Scroogy but snow, no thank you. I'm sick of it. Shoveling it, driving in it, walking in it. I've lived with it my whole life. It's enough already. I'm dreading the first night I have to put my heaters in the van. I can see why old people wind up in Florida. lol
                            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Originally posted by gottalovegracie View Post
                              Yea, well...we'll see how excited they are come February and it's up past their "you know whats"...lol. Can't wait. I've been promising them this cold weather since I moved them up here from Texas. They couldn't stand the hot weather, being pyrenees and husky types!! BTW...my sister lives in Southern California...I think it's considered southern?? Temecula?? Been there a few times...loved it!
                              Temecula is very Southern. I work in Murrieta, it is right next door to Temecula. Stop by and visit when you are in town.

Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X