My christmas ornaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My christmas ornaments

Usually I make generic looking ornaments for my clients then add a name for each pet. You know, bones, paw prints, etc. I've never done the glass ornaments for my mobile clients, this will be thw second Christmas since I started it. So this year I decided to try to paint pictures of each pet on the ornament. These were my first two. This client has a white cat and two "morkies". Please don't laugh at my cat, it was the first one I did and doing an all white short haired cat wasn't quite as easy as I thought it would be. The other ornament I put both dogs on together. Each has the pet's name and the year on it as well. So sbefore I start painting a whole bunch more, let me know what you think. I only had a pic of one of the dogs, but they look very similar, one is just lighter and bigger. Hoping she likes them. Still have to add the ribbons, fur, and glitter.
    Attached Files
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Oh my gosh---they are so beautiful!!!!! What a talent you have, being able to actually draw the pets. And I love the colors that you chose too. Your clients are going to love them!

Comment

These are really cute. Will you have time to do this for all your holiday clients? Looks like fun.

Comment

Beautiful

Beautiful work. You could easily sell them. I think your clients will love them.

Comment

very beautiful lady!

Comment

they are sooo great looking! You could definitly sell those lol

Comment

Yes, I agree, they are beautiful!!!!

Comment

wow those are so cute,i think you did a great job maybe you can sell them for extra cash cause i would buy some from you of my pets

Comment

Christmas ornaments...

like those are going to be a big hit!! Your clients will love them and after all of their friends see them you will really be in demand!

You are so talented. How do you find the time to do all these creative things?

sittingpretty

Comment

I would love to get a gift like that, I would also love to have the talent to paint like that, ah well.
                    I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
                    -Michelangelo

Comment

Those are adorable!

So what can't you do? Very cute. I wish I had thought of that sooner. I don't know where I would find then time to buy the acrylics and plastic balls. I know Michaels has had them in the past. The hanger can be a ribbon, but I am sure you did that too.

How special for your clients. Another thing you can do is put a piece of fur inside so when the dog is gone to Heaven , they will have something of him/her left behind. They will cherish these for sure!

Comment

Gosh, thank you! Since I only do one appointment a day it's not too bad painting them. I know I have a few clients coming up that I don't have pics of and will have to do by memory, that is my only concern. Today was a little hectic because I was trying to paint with both kids home. Tomorrow I will do it after Evie goes to school.
                        I can't believe I've had 2 clients give me gifts already. Last year I only received one, not that it matters, but it just warms my heart that people think of me enough to buy something for the holiday. Got a yummy smelling sugar cookie tankee candle and some gourmet hot cocoa mix with a cute mug. Makes me feel even better when I can hand them back a gift!
                        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

So cute!

Very cute

Comment

VERY CUTE!!!! I wish you were my dog's groomer LOL
                            If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Those look great. A very thoughtful present!

Comment

Working...
                              X