Need Christmas Ideas....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Christmas Ideas....

Does anyone have any ideas on what to get clients for Christmas this year? Last year I did the hair in the ornament that someone suggested.

I'm doing goody bags with rawhide treats and home baked natural dog cookies for my clients this year. I found a good supplier of bulk USA rawhide http://www.i-pets.com/index.html

Comment

Christmas

How about with a full groom a picture with Santa? Or a discount with a picture with Santa? Good luck hope you find some ideas that work.

Comment

Turns out I'm not giving out gifts to clients this year. I don't even feel bad about it. Is that wrong or what?
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

Easy!

I handed out my first Christmas gifts today and it does'nt even feel like it's time yet! But last year, I got these CHEAPPP lunch bags from Walgreen's. I think they were 3cents a piece. Then I ordered too many toys last year so now I have enough for this year. This is how I package them. I think it's all how it's wrapped most of the time. My calendars should arrive next week. Voila! Christmas!
          Attached Files

Comment

What about a $5.00 gift certificate toward an indoor doggie park? Or is that too much money to spend on each client?

What about a bandana with the doggie's name embroidered on it? Some of my clients don't like bandana's though.... hum

Comment

I buy a nice selection of treats of all kinds; and put them in a seasonal plastic bag. They cost me between .75 and 1.00; the clients love them; the dog will find several things he likes, and I usually get a nice tip back.
              I give a small goody bag each visit; with 3 different treats in it. Clients and dogs appreciate; and if they have another dog at home that I don't groom, I give that dog one too. these cost me about a dime each; and I put a business card in each one.

Comment

Working...
              X