Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This month's G2G magazine and Pawsitively Posh article!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month's G2G magazine and Pawsitively Posh article!!!

Just wanted to mention that Todd has a very nice article for Audrey in the front of this month's issue, and Audrey's Pawsitively Posh article has a very special feature this month. A few weeks ago, Angela Kumpe (I believe that is who started the post) posted that Amy Brown had been diagnosed with cancer and really needed our help- this is Amy's salon and spa featured in this month's issue! I am so happy and proud of you, Amy! I hope you know how much we are all pulling for you! Your salon is just beautiful,, and that tiled bathing area is stunning!!!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

is Amy called Bullet on another forumn? i always liked her, i recognize the tubs, she is absolutely amazing!

Comment

That was a very touching article that Todd wrote about Audrey. It made me even sadder that I didn't make it to the show this year to see her speak
      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
      Apparently common sense isn't all that common
      *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Yep, that's our Bullet

Yes, that is the very same Amy/Bullet. I just spoke with her today. Where is the article on Audrey? I didn't see that.

Comment

Doggystyles, it's the editorial.
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Ohhhhhh. Ok, I didn't read that. Thank you.

I told Amy you were talking about the article. She doesn't have a membership here and asked me to thank you all for your wishes on her behalf. She truly appreciates all the support you have given her.

Comment

Working...
            X