Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This month's G2G magazine and Pawsitively Posh article!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month's G2G magazine and Pawsitively Posh article!!!

Just wanted to mention that Todd has a very nice article for Audrey in the front of this month's issue, and Audrey's Pawsitively Posh article has a very special feature this month. A few weeks ago, Angela Kumpe (I believe that is who started the post) posted that Amy Brown had been diagnosed with cancer and really needed our help- this is Amy's salon and spa featured in this month's issue! I am so happy and proud of you, Amy! I hope you know how much we are all pulling for you! Your salon is just beautiful,, and that tiled bathing area is stunning!!!
    http://www.groomertogroomer.com/novd...ec_09.html#/1/
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

is Amy called Bullet on another forumn? i always liked her, i recognize the tubs, she is absolutely amazing!

Comment

That was a very touching article that Todd wrote about Audrey. It made me even sadder that I didn't make it to the show this year to see her speak
      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
      Apparently common sense isn't all that common
      *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Yep, that's our Bullet

Yes, that is the very same Amy/Bullet. I just spoke with her today. Where is the article on Audrey? I didn't see that.

Comment

Doggystyles, it's the editorial.
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Ohhhhhh. Ok, I didn't read that. Thank you.

I told Amy you were talking about the article. She doesn't have a membership here and asked me to thank you all for your wishes on her behalf. She truly appreciates all the support you have given her.

Comment

Working...
            X