Translation anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation anyone??

OMG! Keno the husky "talked" to me thru his WHOLE bath today!! Anyone speak sibe??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnL4-hySd2w

Well, I speak very little, but I caught a few choice words and I'm sure you don't really want to know what he was saying about you.........
    I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
    -Michelangelo

Comment

Haha we had a chow in a few months ago who had a nice long, meaningful conversation with me during his bath. What makes it even better is his name was DOOFUS!!! So fitting!!

Comment

I don't speak Husky but, I know the Husky word for, "jerk".
        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Greta, my aviator, seemed to know what he was saying but said it is a doggie secret.

Comment

What Huskies say...

He is saying, "Water! Water! It's bad for Huskies! I could melt!!!!! Help!"

Comment

Oh don't you know? Water is acid to huskies, brushing is like taking knives to them, and clipping toenails and touching the tail are torture methods....

Comment

husky talk

lol..I always dremel my dogs' nails, and they don't seem to mind. Not that they love it, but they know that when they sit still it won't take long.

Bathing, however, well,...let's not get into this. I am always afraid the neighbors are gonna call animal control when I bath my Siberians in the yard

Comment

he saying hey I'm a snow dog not a water dog cant you fill the tub with snow and call it a bath? lol

Comment

Every Husky I have groomed has gone to the same linguist and learned the same rebuttals to my bath/brushout/nail episodes and it usally goes..."HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!"
                    "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" "I'M CONTACTING THE PROPER AUTHORITIES TO REPORT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION!" "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT I KNOW WHERE YOU WORK!" and then repeat again while drying......just my observation.

Comment

I thought I heard a, "someone SAAAVE me" in there.
                      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Working...
                      X