Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-Most Epic Commercial. EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RLqLx1iYI

If a Groomer used this formula for a groomer commercial, what would it be like? I'd love to know!

Ha ha, that was great! I would love to see this idea used for a grooming commercial... "Let us groom your dog. Or don't. I don't care." I feel that way some days.

Comment

"These are not show dogs. They're pets. Some of them are matted. We shave that off."
      Last edited by Alice; 11-30-09, 12:24 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Yer dog is ugly. I ain't gonna be able to fix that. Put er der, see ya in an hour...

Comment

OMG that is the BEST.

Comment

"My own dog bit me today and I have been pooped on, peed on, glanded on and barfed on, so, if yew don't ever want to bring yore once a year matted mess in to see me agin 'cuz my price is too high it ain't gonna hurt MY feelins'".
            "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
            People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

she checks em in, she cleans em up, these girls right here help me make em look good.
              I've been bit by my neighbors dog, I've been scratched by my my friends cat, here's ta hopin' yours wont do either one.
              I won't lie, some dogs are matted, we uncover them.
              I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
              -Michelangelo

Comment

I'll probably make your dog look funny. You'll laugh. I've just brightened your day.

Comment

Working...
                X