to 4sibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to 4sibes

thank you so much for your words of wisdom,all your great advice,and just plain making me laugh,im drinking a mikes thingy right now just for you

Well...the "wisdom" and "advice" is of negotiable value, the "laugh" is usually "at" me...not "with" me, and what flavor Mike's are ya havin Rainin?????
    I might just join in and celebrate the fact that occassionally....stupidity rules! I'm proof.
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

heehee
      hard lemonade and its good

Comment

You must have had quite a few (dozen or more) Mikes to have mistaken Sibes for a Wise Sage instead of what she really is, which has not yet been determined.

ROFL slapping knees.........I kill myself sometimes..............hehehe
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Keep talkin' like that and Sibes will do it first.
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
            You must have had quite a few (dozen or more) Mikes to have mistaken Sibes for a Wise Sage instead of what she really is, which has not yet been determined.

ROFL slapping knees.........I kill myself sometimes..............hehehe
            Don't worry Smarten...all Sheila has to do to "kill herself sometimes" is put on a pair of shoes and try to walk in them.

No need for me to physically exert myself when all I need to do is pop another Mike's thingie and sit back and watch the trippistry...I mean travesty unfold.

So whudda ya think of them there beans, big girl????? Yes, I'm talking to you Ms. bgroomer.

Comment

Here ya go, Bern!
              Attached Files
              Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
              George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

ROFL PF! It should say "It Berns"!

Comment

Haha! Me thinks I like PFs picture Ms Berns!
                  SheilaB from SC

Comment

Working...
                  X