guess what I did...hehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess what I did...hehe

After many years and way to many telling me to....I finally opened my own salon. This is the front lobby will add more pics soon.

Still work two days per week in other areas , but the clients there are great. Have many clients that followed me here and more on the way. Kinda like being the owner....

Trish
    Attached Files

Congratulations. How exciting! The lobby looks nice and inviting. I'm looking forward to seeing pix of the rest of the place, and hearing about all the new and wonderful clients.
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Wow, your front reception area looks great! Good Luck!

Comment

Looks awesome! Something about that feeling when you first bite the bullet and just do it right? What is that thing in the corner that looks like it has a fawn pug on it? Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!!! It looks great!

Comment

Congrats!

Looks great!

Comment

Very impressive! How big is the place? That is a very roomy reception area. Good luck on your new adventure!
              don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Oh you sneaky thing you!

Looks beautimous! Waiting on the rest of your pics, oh...and congratulations!
                Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Way to Go

Congrats nice looking shop. It's great being the boss but with the joy comes the stress.
                  "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                  and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                  www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Very nice and tidy looking kind of looks like Drs. office.

Congratulations.

Comment

That looks so nice!

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments. Still working on getting more pics online. That fawn pug pic in the back is a pedigree bag with the pic...I just put it there to cover the lottery lines that are not being used .

the building is huge the grooming area is also the area where I do training classes and seminars ect. The tub /bathing area is off that room. Have another room plus a storage room.

Hopefully will get more pics up soon
                        Thanks again for all the compliments
                        Trish

Comment

Very Cute

More pics! I need remodeling ideas. Congrats to you.

Comment

Working...
                          X