1000 posts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 posts!!

Looks like I'm here to stay! I've made 1000 posts and here's to another 1000 or more
    I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Congrats! I have about 60 to go, I'll be up there with ya soon!
    Jacob

Comment

Awesome Good job Candee!

Comment

Good deal :-) Candee

and might I add you lend a fresh kind insightful perspective to the board. Canada's loss is the Netherland's gain. And you even learned fluent Dutch! Darn Girl, I know that couldn't have been easy!

Comment

Yay! I should have been there by now. I stopped coming here for a while. I was going through a period of wondering whether or not I wanted to continue to groom dogs for a living. I got through it though! I'm pretty sure this is my calling; I just have to deal with the crummy stuff sometimes too. I'm pretty sure I'm here to stay too though.

Comment

Woo hoo! Congratulations!
            "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Ohhhh! That's a biggy! I just hit 2,000. Wish we could all celebrate together. Us groomers got alot to say!
              www.gomobileandsucceed.com
              http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Thank you guys very sweet of you!

Was just about to order my shirt but debating on the size. Anybody know how the sizes fall? Are they more like mans sizes (big) or womans sizes (small)? I don't want to order too big and be wearing a tent or have something too small and have to give to one of my daughters.
                I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!!

Way to go Candee!!!! I've got a bit to go yet!

Comment

Yaaaaaay!!! Now keep going!!!
                    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

They are like a man's sizes. Hanes brand if that helps.
                      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

The tag in mine says medium and it literally looks like I wrapped myself in a sheet. I am petite, but not that petite. I am 5'8" & 130#.
                        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                          The tag in mine says medium and it literally looks like I wrapped myself in a sheet. I am petite, but not that petite. I am 5'8" & 130#.
                          Thank you! that helps!

Comment

Well good for you, I knew you would make it!!

Comment

WoooHoooo!!! Welcome to the "club" lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X