Thanks Windy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Windy!

one treatment and we had one night that i didn't hear the pup chewing himself to death, he absolutley loved the treatment. i forgot to mention that he eats cranberries! the big lug laid in the tub and ate half of it off,won't hurt just cracked me up,a soothing soak and a snack! now that's a spaw treatment. will keep it up,
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Aww! Yes- this stuff does work! There should be enough in a sample to do just one treatment for each product for a small/mediumish dog...for the oil there's plenty for a couple of sessions. I am glad you like. Much more going on for this entire line on the horizon!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

????

Hi :}

What treatment are you talking about... it sounds good would love to know :}
      Especially after justing taking my own dog to the vet for skin promblems...

Comment

what i used was actualy the cranberry,oatmeal,honey,buttermilk concoction,what fun he had!and no chew-chew-chew!
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Originally posted by wbeatty View Post
          Hi :}

What treatment are you talking about... it sounds good would love to know :}
          Especially after justing taking my own dog to the vet for skin promblems...

Odette used something I have called Oatmeal Cranberry Wrap". It is a dry mix that you add water to and apply it directly as needed to the pet's skin. You can find it on my website, but I will have to talk with you via email directly as it would be in poor taste to advertise it here. As I said, there are good things on the horizon for this entire line of great products! That's all I can say for now!
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
          X