New Shop [email protected]$%$#%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shop [email protected]$%$#%

I did it, yeah! It's been 5 weeks but it was worth the time as it is absoutely beautimus!
    Soft light blues and darker blues for trim. New tiled floors and all new tiled walk in tub for big dogs to little dogs, no back breaking! All thanks to DH he did it all and I can not post pic yet as this home puter has no slot and new laptop at work has no slot. Now I have to buy cord for camera to hook all up to up load pics, not savy.
    New puter for shop scares **** out of me, windows 7 and cant hardly use as don't know yet.
    Also in process of trying to build web site with my comcast free pages for business---all takes time and I've been groomin and tryin to do all this at the same time!
    And as previously posted worried about noise to neighbors. Message therapists (family owned) great people, no problems.
    Other neighbor who is an attroney Hates me, said today, he will inform owner he has to move due to dog barking.
    Big breath....one day at a time, everyone else has told me attonery hates dogs, and has been unhappy since he learned I was coming.
    Could be owner of complex wants him out?
    My lease is good, owner of complex and his wife and everyone else cannot believe what we have done to shop. They said no one has a nice a shop in all the complex as me.
    I went for it marble counter tops, etchings of dogs on walls, it is well done.
    I will post or give web site as soon as I can as I'm very proud many years went into this design!
    THANKS FOR LISTENING!

happy thanksgiving! and congrats !as for scrooge over there don't worry your pretty lil head, karma will out him as who he,she is.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Congratulations!

It sounds lovely, please post pix!

best of luck to you!
      sittingpretty

Comment

Pictures puhlease! And Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! It sounds wonderful. Looking forward to pics.

Comment

Big, huge, WELL DONE!!!!! Glad you are getting settled!

The attorney can just look at this as a sign from the Universe, that it is time to move on.
            Good chance, after he moves he will coincidentally bump into the individual that brings him a huge class action lawsuit, and he wins and becomes a ba-zillionaire and retires and buys several islands and never has to see or hear a dog for the rest of his life. AND...he has you TO THANK!

(But then he goes blind from sun-burnt retinas in the island sun and needs a Guide Dog....karma, baby.)
            Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Sounds very nice,and posh too! When can we see a pic? Oh, yeah, that's a shame the lawyer doesn't like you. If the landlord signed the lease allowing your salon,I guess next time the attorney comes over saying Groomer yur racket is drivin' me crazy! you can just cross your arms,stay cool, and say THAT'S a SHAME. LOL
              "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
              Quote:Cath

Comment

I cannot wait to see photos!!! SO happy for you!!!
                Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

!

I LOVE YOU 4SIBES! You make me laugh when I need it most!
                  And thanks to everyone else for your encouragement!
                  I promise there will be pics but I just need to learn how to post and do and it takes time and I'm the Boss of all now, phones, new customers walking in door, old customers making appointments, husband going you want this where?
                  Dogs left at home, alone through this, new adoptee in trash can, and trash everywhere on his beds, my beds, spare bedroom, knocked over shevles and caused all compter related items to fall over, husband coming home to this not use to new adopted dog! Standard poo 9yrs adopted from customer who wanted to throw away. Boy am I nuts! Love my dogs luv my business and trying to make it all fit together! HQAA HAAAA NOT ONE THING HAS WENT SMOOTH BUT STILL I'M HERE!!
                  No wonder I'm CANINECRAZY!

Comment

Big, big, big congrats! Cant wait to see pictures. You need to find a kid (niece, nephew, a good friends child) whos willing to help you out with the computers. He can get your pics uploaded, walk you through Windows 7, and show you how to make a webpage. Most kids come preprogrammed to know this stuff. Good luck with your new shop.

Comment

Pictures Please!!!

Comment

OH, I am so happy for you! Isn't being your own boss da bomb?? Congrats! Post pics as soon as you can!
                        Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                        Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Working...
                        X