X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora - Shih Tzu Found in Bag in Dumpster

Our first Miracle Pet Makeover 2007 entry is now posted at:

http://www.petgroomer.com/showcase/room-miracle.htm

This one is a happy story with an utterly tragic beginning.

More entries coming soon. Please keep an eye out for a pet in need and go the extra mile to bring it comfort if possible. Be sure to take before and after photos and tell us the story.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

oh that story is heartbreaking! thank god the pit bull saved her life. double positive on this story!! How people can be so "demonic" is beyond me..it never ceases to amaze me how low some people can go! great ending!

Comment

I'd like to put somebody (that "somebody" who dumped the dog) in a garbage bag, hang them from a tree and tell all the kids in the neighborhood to come over to hit the pinada. I have violent thoughts when I hear stories like this. So dogs are just garbage now, huh?

The tragedy is how many dogs are treated like this and never found? This is so sad, I'm so glad this dog was found (by a Pit bull yay!) and that it now has a good home---and a friend no less!

Tammy in Utah
      Last edited by SpikeyTheYorkie; 03-25-07, 08:00 PM.
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Why?!?!?!

Wow! It is so scary what people will do. It's unbelievable that she made it and now she looks so happy and healthy, boy did she put on some pounds. Good for her and I'm so glad that her new owners are giving her what she really deserves.

Comment

Such mixed emotions! I think the story is soo happy in the end, but goodness, how sick for this poor baby! Plus, I love her name...it's my daughter's name!! But also, now I feel like there's no point in even entering the dagum contest...Aurora and Ryan have "got it in the bag". Oh, that's awful. I'm sooooo happy she's all better. Those after after photos are awesome!! Way to go, you guys are the winners in my eyes.

Stephen: Not necessarily. And remember, there are FIVE winners.
          Erin
          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I always wonder what is going through someone's mind to do something like this. It is so disheartening to think that only a small percentage of abuse and neglect cases are reported or ever found out about.

Comment

Oh how sad but I am so glad that sweetie pie Aurora has a happy life now and kudos to the pitbull that led to her rescue. I hope he got a nice big steak bone for a reward!

Comment

The Aurora picture amke me cry

I am so glad that her life is different now,with a friend too.We have said it before...a special place in he--- for people like that.You have to wonder, what kind of life a person has had to disregard an innocent animal. maybe they were horribly abused. No normal person could be so cruel. I know people who don't like dogs, but would still never hurt one, and save one, if the occasion arose.

Comment

You all know I love shih~Tzus and this just made me cry. Thank god she was found and she now has a new mom and dad to love the way that she deserves to be loved.
                  I can't imagine what that poor baby went through.
                  "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                  Nancy

Comment

To be treated like a piece of trash like that is unbelievable. I'm so proud of the pitt that found her and then wouldn't live until she was rescued .

I'm so glad she got a better life where she is cherished. And now her story will help others.
                    Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

I think we could all agree they should win this one. Just hand over the prize to them. That dog deserves everything.
                      Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

I can't imagine the pain that dog must've been in, looking at that leg I was horrified. And to just toss her in the trash-hell isn't hot enough for people like that. I'm glad she has a 2nd chance in a good home.

Comment

Definite winner

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                          I'd like to put somebody (that "somebody" who dumped the dog) in a garbage bag, hang them from a tree and tell all the kids in the neighborhood to come over to hit the pinada. I have violent thoughts when I hear stories like this. So dogs are just garbage now, huh?

The tragedy is how many dogs are treated like this and never found? This is so sad, I'm so glad this dog was found (by a Pit bull yay!) and that it now has a good home---and a friend no less!

Tammy in Utah
                          I'm with you on this one!

I'm happy to know the poor little puppy now has a chance at life.

Comment

Working...
                          X