bizarre piece of grooming equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bizarre piece of grooming equipment

I came across this item on ebay. Have to say, I've never seen anything like it before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Scaredy-Cut-Sile...QQcmdZViewItem
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

it looks like an oster clip on with a piece of pretty cardboard. how's that for american ingenuity. what cost a couple of bucks, with no manufacturing per se. they will make about $10 on each one they sell.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Things that make you go hmmmmm....??????

Comment

like those $2.00 scissors rofl...

Comment

I wonder how many people will buy that contraption?

The "Ronco" pet grooming innovation, just three easy payments of $...
          BUT WAIT, order now and you'll receive 3 additional gifts, your to keep even if you return your "Scardey Clip".

LOL

Comment

So they're teaching our clients to "hand scissor" now with a cheater comb, lol. If you have a steady hand, you wont need the comb. I bet the scissors suck though! That's got to be the most original invention I've ever seen!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Wow!!

I have never seen anything like that before, but it looks very time comsuming. I would rather take the time to teach the dog to tolerate the clippers. LOL

Comment

How very odd!!! I dont think that you would save much time using those things!!!

Comment

rofl I emailed the seller and told him it was the most dangerous looking device I have ever seen! rofl....waaaaaaaaay too funny!!!!

Comment

The combs they show say Wahl on the package. I have a set of those already. Suppose I can just hook some cheap scissors on them and scissor away?

ROFL.

Comment

I think it might be helpful

for the home pet owner who wants to scissor their dog shorter. Imagine no scissoring techinique and trying to scissor the hair. Sometime for the fun of it I'll have to try that with a snap on comb just to see what it would be like for someone. Lot cheaper than buying a clipper for pet owner, and like one of the you-tube things showed, it can take four hours for the owner, non-groomer to groom their pet.

I was thinking it might even be safer than the public scissoring and cutting the dog (we all know they do that) but instead keeping the snap on inbetween for safety, kind of like we will hold the end of the dogs ears and cut beyond that.
                      Last edited by Arrooh; 03-24-07, 08:20 PM.
                      Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me.... sadly he will most likely sell some of those.

Tammy

Comment

Wow! That should win some kind of award for "biggest piece of junk" currently on eBay!

Comment

I can only imagine how choppy that must come out, wouldn't you be cutting across the grain?

Comment

You know...if you could move your hand at 4000 strokes per minute............

Comment

Working...
                              X