Ultrasonic cleaner for blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Allan

Hey Allen I worked in jewelry for many years also.

You know eterna-gold on QVC? I used to work on all that stuff.

Before that I worked for a small Local Silversmith that produces hand made novelty items for Tiffany's.

Ahh the old days of tri-clorethalene. How many brain cells did I lose to that stuff?

Jason

Comment

Hi Tim. I read an article that Jeff had written on these cleaners. Very interesting. I'd love your take on them as well. I'm looking to purchase one for personal and commercial use. I'm not sure of a brand, hz, or size i should get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogon Salon View Post
        Hi Tim. I read an article that Jeff had written on these cleaners. Very interesting. I'd love your take on them as well. I'm looking to purchase one for personal and commercial use. I'm not sure of a brand, hz, or size i should get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        This thread is 12 years old. Tim Love passed 62 years ago I think. Most of the people who replied are not members anymore.
        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X