Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pom. in a teddy bear clip

hey guys,
    i saw a picture awhile back that someone had taken of a pom in a teddy bear clip. i wanted to show my fiance the picture to show him how adorable they look in that clip.
    can someone post it or send it to me?
    thanks
    Hound

Teddy

I posted this pom. on the other board, but Teddy is a big Pom. and doesn't look as good as the smaller poms. do in shortened down. Seems like there is another one that someone else may have.
    Attached Files

Comment

re Teddy Bear Pom

Here is a pic of a Pom in a Teddybear
      Attached Files

Comment

Pom in a lion cut

Go to Petgroomer.com photo galleries at www.petgroomer.com/galleries.htm and then click on before and after. The click on ( He made the cutest little lion!)

If this is the one you are looking for. To get to all these links to start with click on the Bichon pic in the upper right corner

astrordog

Comment

I found these from someone elses website on the internet I though this was the cutest dog.
          Attached Files

Comment

Teddy is so cute! He looks like a little fox. I LOVE doing the teddy bear style on Poms!

Comment

This little girl comes every month..cute as a bug!
              Attached Files

Comment

Am I correct that when you clip a pom down like this you should never clip the head? I've done this clip on many poms over the years and have always scissored the head ( no easy task to get perfectly even sometimes) but they've always turned out adorable.

Comment

What blades were used on these Poms? A #7F? I love the round heads.

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

oh thanks sneakers! thats the pic i saw and they are SOOO ADORABLE!! cutest lil pom ive ever seen!
                    i will try that link about the pom in the lion cut...hm...
                    Hound

Comment

Pom in a Teddy Clip

Bear and MsKitty your poms have such nice straight lines...Just love them both! And of course Sneakers is past adorable...He could win a cute Pom contest for sure. Thought I'd join the posting and post a couple pics of one of the Poms I clip. This one I do with a snap on, I have others that look a little better than her but can't find them. Precious is a jumping bean and it's hard to get her to hold still, but she's a sweetie. She'll jump straight up in my lap as soon as she walks in the door. Gotta love being loved.
                      Attached Files

Comment

re: teddy Bear Pom

I do mine in a 3-3/4 body scissor head, sometimes I do a shorter version

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                          Am I correct that when you clip a pom down like this you should never clip the head? I've done this clip on many poms over the years and have always scissored the head ( no easy task to get perfectly even sometimes) but they've always turned out adorable.
                          I've both clipped and scissored. I don't see any reason why not to clipper.
                          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers View Post
                            Here is a pic of a Pom in a Teddybear

The one in the bandana is just adorable!

He looks just like a little "bear". What a great job.

Comment

I did 2 Pom teddy bear clips this week and used a 3/4 blade on both - scissored heads. They looked really cute, but not as cute as the one in the picture with the bandana on.

Comment

Working...
                              X