dog with top hat & tux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dog with top hat & tux

looking for pics of animated dog with top hat & tux. shears in there his hand or someting like it.for the side of my van any 1 no were to get them or ave any gud ideas tanx

Originally posted by mobile marty View Post
    looking for pics of animated dog with top hat & tux. shears in there his hand or someting like it.for the side of my van any 1 no were to get them or ave any gud ideas tanx
    Wagntails has one as part of their graphics collection.You might check and see if they would sell you one.

Comment

How about this one?

Just kidding...that's my dog Oscar in his Halloween costume.
      Attached Files

Comment

Know any artists?

Sounds like a custom job to me. Otherwise, Google DOG IN TUX and then click the IMAGES link. There are some great pix out there but not too many that combine the dog with the hat and clippers, etc.

Comment

Amy,
          He is sooooo cute, and he looks happy too!!

Comment

Amy, so cute, Hqve you seen Traveler in his top hat?

The lady who did my Logo coiuld do it for you. It doesn't have to be a Scxhnauzer. She does pen and ink logos for show dogs and dog clubs. If interested, PM me and I will look up my rercords. I think the drawing ws only $60. but I also had a second with running schnauzers as a border all ariund the van.Note my avatar drawing she did.

Comment

Check out my profile photo (the bridal shot), you'll see a very handsome boy in a "tux."

Ok, so that's just Spike. But he'd love to be on the side of your van!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
              X