Business Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Cards?

Any suggestions on where to get business cards?

www.vistaprint.com

Comment

Staples

Staples has a lot to chose from and their prices are very good.

Comment

Make your own, or Vistaprint is also very popular and cheap I believe. They also do magnetic ones cheap too.

Comment

animals ink did mine. from the design onward. also used her design on my truck.
          Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
          "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I ordered mine through www.overnightprints.com They came out very nice and were reasonably priced. They are plastic coated.

Comment

overnightprints.com Nice, glossy pics!

Comment

I used Kinkos, very good raised ink.

I used Kinkos. Many have asked if zZI drew my Schnauzer Logo, no I didn't. I paid a lady to design it for me. My idear and she drew it. I also have a black, black and siklver, and a salt and pepper Schnauzer , one leaping up, b/s straight, and s/p going down from jump. all across my van, like border paper.; Running around the outside of my van, then the logo ,you see the avatar.I love the look and squareness of a schnauzer. Oh, I just love dogs!!!!

Comment

I make my own. My husband uses vistaprint for his business.

Comment

I got 5000 business cards from vista print for $65. They are 80% off right now.
                    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

www.vistaprint.com great prices

Comment

Three words...vistaprint, vistaprint, vistaprint!!! I'm an el cheapo and vistaprint makes mine cheaper than I can make them myself. Plus they have great little magnets and other fun promo stuff for your customers for CHEAP!

Comment

I designed my own on Microsoft Publisher and had a local printer print them. They also print a Thank You note for me.

A printing company with a graphic designer would be able to help you if you have one locally.

Comment

thanks!

Thanks E-body for the help! Majority says Vistaprint, so I'm off to check em' out..thanks again!

Comment

Just a word of warning, if you use vistaprint, sign up with an e-mail address you don't use often, I feel like I get at least 2-3 e-mails per day from them announcing new sales, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X