Hydraulic Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydraulic Table

I'm looking for the post on Tammy's homemade hydraulic lift table. I've had enough of my table and would love to do something similar. I can't remember if it's on this board or the old one.

Scrubapup's thread she started, Grooming table suggestions has Tammy's table info. I was looking at it earlier yesterday. My mom saw an ad at Pep Boys selling a hydraulic lift for $99 that lifts 600 pounds. We picked that up yesterday and plan on making a table out of it!

Comment

Thank you!! I will look up that post. Saw an ad for a hydraulic lift at Checkers for $100 also! That's what we're gonna do too! It's sucha great idea! It will be a relief for our backs too!!!

Comment

That's a good deal, $99, and it'll even hold up those 599 lb. cockers!!! LOL

One thing I am glad I did was make my table 42" long. We put it on top of the scissor cart top hanging over more on one end than the other---that's so my clamp/grooming arm can be put on it without a problem. I use a hefty sized clamp, so it's been great, PLUS it is big enough for the big kids without being "too big".

I really enjoy having this table. I wish I could have afforded the "real" mccoy, but this will do for now until my ship comes in or I become rich and famous, whichever comes first.

Tammy in Utah
        PS: If you'd like me to Email the photos to you I will, but there is a thread here somewhere, I just don't know what it's called. Do a search you'll find it.
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Northern Tools website has the same table for $169 on SALE woohoo, and they have a silver one too if you don't love orange it is $199.

Comment

Shelti-I bumped up the "table suggestions post" it should be right here on page #1 now.

Scoop

Comment

Originally posted by Poodlefluff View Post
              Northern Tools website has the same table for $169 on SALE woohoo, and they have a silver one too if you don't love orange it is $199.
              The one at pep boys that i bought is black so i got lucky!!

Comment

Working...
              X