Name my puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name my puppy

I am inheriting a 5 month old choc. lab that is unwanted because he has no manners. They consider him agressive because he jumps on people. Right now his name is Bear and we don't like that. I already have a Choc. lab and her name is Sweet Toblerone aka Tobler. I need something clever. My husband wants to name him Buck. NOOOOO Way! I will post a pic when I get him.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

lol I still haven't forgiven my dad for naming my ferret Buck. We had two older girls (Mocha and Star) at the time so he thought it would be cute, Mocha, Star, Buck. Now Mocha and Star have passed away and Buck is stuck with an awful name. lol

Are you sticking with a chocolate theme?

Comment

How about Farfal from the Nestle Chocolate dog?

Comment

Cadbury

Comment

How about Sir Godiva and call him Godie. Or Cadbury. I would def. stick with the choc. theme.

Comment

How about Bocci (pronounced bochee). They're my favorite chocolates. You could call him Bocci bear for awhile to transition.
            don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

My hubby insisted on naming our dog, my avatar, Bear. I hate it!! I can't stand calling his name out in public, lol. It's not an awful name, just pretty common, and I like weirdo names.

Choc lab....hmmm....Nestle, Hershey, too bad it wasn't a girl: I think Godiva is cute; Truffle, Lindt, Crunch, Mint, Pretzel, Hot.

I hope these help, or at least start someone else's brainstorm, lol.
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Hershey

MMM of course you'll want some chocolate everytime you hear it. Simple but better than Buck - Yucky.

Comment

I like Cadbury. Not only is it my fave chocolate, I think it sounds kind of regal. Maybe it will help him to become more of a gentleman!

Comment

Ghirardelli

Dell, Delli, or Geri for short.

Comment

Hmmmm....

What about "Dutch"?

It's close to "Buck" so the dog will probably respond, Dutch chocolate would be appropriate to theme and coat color, AND.....you do live in Pennsylvania.

I kinda like it. (But you would have to live with it)

Good for you for taking in that poor dog.

Jodie

Comment

OOPS!

His name used to be "BEAR"! (my mistake)

Well, maybe "Dutch" would be close enough to "Buck" and your hubby would be happy.

Jodie
                        Last edited by BeyondBlessed; 03-19-07, 04:10 PM.

Comment

How about Kaluah? i have a customer with a choc lab and that is his name. They call him Louie sometimes!
                          What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

I dont give any of my pets names that couldnt be people names. Have you thought about... Johnny?

Comment

charlie

call him charlie as in charlie & the choc factory.
                              i named my first st bernard that, had notting to do with the choc factory he just looked like a charlie lol

Comment

Working...
                              X