Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wondering...Does anyone have an at home grooming shop in NC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering...Does anyone have an at home grooming shop in NC?

Just wondering if anyone on here has one.

I don't have a home shop, but I am in NC. I just graduated from a grooming school and am working in a shop.

Where in NC are you? I have not seen anyone else on this board from NC----I think we are far and few between! LOL

Comment

in home grooming shop

i do and i love it

Comment

I'm in NC (Mebane area), but work in a shop.

It's great to see others in my area!

Comment

I'm just starting in a new shop north of Charlotte. We have our open house this weekend! If anyone in this area would be willing to talk about prices privately, please PM me!

Comment

There used to be....

There used to be a lady who had a home grooming business in Mooresville, NC but she sold her house and moved and now has a boarding kennel. She was not very busy at all. The people in that area like the "Salon" thing. I used to work up there at a kennel, but we had only rejects from the busier shops. Maybe another area would fair better. Where are you going to open one at?

Comment

I'm moving to the garner area late this spring. Glad to see I won't be alone

Comment

Were in Jacksonville, not a home shop though.

Comment

We're in Mooresville. The open house was a sucess and the boarding, daycare and grooming are starting to book. This week has been busy for me as the groomer. But it's nice to get back to work!

Comment

Hey scullly do ya know "barb"? lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Newfs View Post
                      We're in Mooresville. The open house was a sucess and the boarding, daycare and grooming are starting to book. This week has been busy for me as the groomer. But it's nice to get back to work!
                      That's GREAT!

We are slammed for the next 2 weeks and bookings are almost complete for the third week.

Comment

I know of barb ( I think) The only groomers outside of us I know are some Pet Smart groomers and Alison

Comment

She has a shop called "Barb's pamperd pooch" Been there for years. I am not to far from ya lady,maybe an hour.

Comment

I live in Raleigh and work in Apex for a Petsomething location. I'm currently working to fulfill my contract with them and then head out for a tad better working environment. I'd like to either get in with another groomer or go to a small salon and start working there where I can set my own prices and can avoid TONS of red tape. Glad to hear that there are more groomers on this board from NC.

I used to post and lurk on the other message board a couple of months ago, but have been really really busy... so hopefully I'll be able to frequent this one more often! (c;

Comment

Clyburn-What's it like working at that pet- somethingorother? I was thinking of working at (that one actually)one just while I get started and save extra money. Feel free to Priv. Mess. Me, I would love an honest opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X