Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Blade Guyz: TIM LOVE HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blade Guyz: TIM LOVE HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF!!

Tim, I keep for getting to PM you. I got the blades and scissors back. Blades are great as usual.

But the scissors? OH MY GOSH, they're like holding brand new shears. The curves cut beautifully, like they were never dropped 3 times right out of my hands, onto cold, hard, tile floors! The straights---what did you do to them? I can't hear them open and close anymore? I feel like I'm using those super-duper-expensive beauty salon shears that are really quiet as you cut. How did you do that? They used to make noise, just the normal noise when you open/close shears.

And the curves make more noise, like two sharp blades crossing each other noise, lol.

THOSE ARE SOME GREAT SHEARS, THANKS FOR MAKING MY WEEK EASIER!! (AND FOR ALL THE WEEKS MY LIFE WILL BE EASIER UNTIL I DROP THEM AGAIN).

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

!!!!

wheres mine wheres mine?? Hehe I have an order out with Tim too Tammy. Cant wait to get them back. He does good work huh?

Jade

Comment

Tammy,
      You mistitled your thread! It should have been"Outdone himself.............Again" He already outdid himself with my last shipment! Ha!

Comment

I sent a shipment of stuff to him yesterday. I never thought I would mail my stuff away, but it's so worth it. So helpful and professional and its a pleasure when you get stuff back and it actually cuts!!

Comment

nobody loves me anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northerntailssharpening View Post
            nobody loves me anymore
            Jeff, just for the record, if a person is located closer to you and I know where this person lives, I refer them to you. If they're closer to Tim, I refer them to him. If I don't know where they live, I just tell them to get ahold of one of you two, lol.

You're loved, I promise! BTW, Jeff has sharpened my stuff too, equally good work, equally. I was originally Tim's client until Tim was having a problem with a freak show groomer, and I just went back out of loyalty, but I promise, Jeff is every bit as good.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Thank you Tammy, I feel better now.............Im loved again!!!

Closeness doesnt mean a thing in actuality when your shipping throught the mail. I have many customers in California who ship to me in 2 days, as well as my east coast customers that also ship to me in 2 days. If you ship "priority mail" no matter where you live, Tim or I will get it in 2 days. I even have customers who ship to me from Cheboygan MI (90 miles north of me), and it still takes 2 days to get to me.....figure that one out!!!!!
              It does make a difference with our international customers. Most of the MExican groomers mail to Tim, and the Canadians mail to me. When you cross the international line distance does make a difference, and it seems like they carry those boxes by horse-back its so slow.
              Priority Mail, with Delivery Confirmation, is the only way to go. Use the Flat Rate box if your stuff is heavy, its $8.10 to anywhere in the lower 48.

Thanks Everyone..you too Tammy (hugs)

Jeff

Comment

Oh, Jeff, the reason I do it that way is for fairness, lol. I can't keep track of who I sent to whom last, so I just say, "oh, Jeff is closer to you, go to him," lol. Nothing to do with postage.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

I should be arrested for sharpener abuse, Jeff I just sent a check out to you that I found in a drawer, I thought I sent it over a month ago!

Also, I hate to hijack Tammy's thread, but what do you guys recommend for the blade and clipper cleaning/maintenance for a wahl bravura? I made a post a few days ago but I think it got lost somewhere. lol

Comment

One of these days, when I don't have to groom for a week. I'm just going to have to break down and ship my stuff out to one of you, maybe split and ship it to both of you! lol That way you'll both know that you are loved and thought of.

I have heard such good reports about how wonderful everything is when that stuff comes back.

My blade guy is ok but I'm willing to try someone else.
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

Oh my stars, Pixie, if you're using whom I think you are for sharpening, you'll be VERY happy with the change.

If you ARE using whom I think you are, we FIRED HIM because his wife called us and griped about the $5 bucks our animal hospital owed them (we pay all our invoices at the end of month but it was just 2 days over-due, and we've ALWAYS paid them). Anyway, now we send ALL of our stuff to the blade guys.

I'm telling you, these scissors cut like BRAND NEW.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

MAggy,

Watch the "Speedfeed" video on our website. It will show you how to clean and maintain the speedfeed trimmer and it will work for the Wahl as well. Just do the same thing to the Wahl as we describe what to do with the speedfeed. There is no maintenace except for cleaning, and cleaning is the most important thing to keep the blades going. You'll be surprized how similiar both trimmers are.
                        -------------------------------
                        There are several groomers who alternat shipping their stuff to Tim and I. One time to Tim, then to me, and they cant tell the difference in the sharpening except Im the good looking one.

Thanks

Jeff

Comment

I am also throwing some love Jeff's way. We harass the mailman waiting for the return package because it's so thrilling to have equipment that works better than it did the first day you bought something! I've been delighted with everything Jeff has sharpened and/or repaired for us.

(Note to Jeff: the day I received those curved shears you spent so long fixing, I dropped my larger identical set right on the tip! You're in for a real treat when you get those, lol.)

Comment

Okay, now I am really excited....lol

I just sent a pkg w/blades and scissors to Tim and I can't wait to get them back! All of my equipment that I was using yesterday seemed to stick or grab.....uuugh....why oh why do I ALWAYS wait till most of my equipment is shot before I do anything!! As soon as I get this package back I am going to ship off my other stuff so I have all sharp things for Spring....hehe....when I get my things back it always feels more like Christmas than Springtime!
                            SheilaB from SC

Comment

You want to know what's weird? I've been using my "junky" scissors for a while now since I've had my "stuff to be sharpened" sitting in a box for nearly a MONTH! (I haaaaate mailing stuff). Anyway, I have not dropped any of the junky shears this whole time.

Now I have my Geib shears all sharpened up from Tim and they've almost hit the floor several times now---I can't stand the thought! WHY is it my good shears and not my junkers?

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Working...
                              X