I dyed mt little Peanut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dyed mt little Peanut

Okay so I only dyed his tail and put some green highlights in his bangs. After all we are Irish & St. Patty's Day is Saturday and it is Scoop, Peanut, and Lucky's birthday. Scoop & Peanut will be 6 & Lucky will be 5.

I thought I would post this here so more of you would see it. I have never dyed anyone before and didn't want to get too carried away, so I thought I would just dye Peanuts tail green and add some green highlights to his head. He came out really cute. We call his tail his "Happy Flag" cause it is ALWAYS wagging. Now he has a green happy flag. He seems very pleased with himself.

Scoop
    Attached Files

Aww, what a doll! I can't see any green though, it doesn't show up in the photo. I believe you though, lol.

Happy St. Patty's day!

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

He is really cute. What did you use to get a nice green color? I know what you mean, the first few times you only do alittle to see how it works. LOL. Have fun with it.

Comment

I love his little face looking up at you and he has no idea what you did to him. Looks cute.

Comment

Awww...he's definitely ready to be a St. Patrick's day Party animal. What did you use? I think he'd look adorable in any color.
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Very cute

Just don't let them get too close to the booze.

Comment

When I pull up the picture I can see the green. Can everyone else??? I hope so. I have always wanted to dye one and he is really light colored so I went for it. I used food coloring, only because I knew he wouldn't get his tail wet or the top of his head. I may try the manic panic next time. It was kinda fun. I want to dye Lucky's (our sheltie) mane green, I think he would look like he had a green bandana on. I'm too booked up Thursday & Friday to mess with it, so he might be off the hook. (at least for now) hee hee.

Scoop

Comment

yep i can see the green, too cute ! ....stupid question...is he a yorkie?..silkie?....

Comment

It must be going 'round. I dyed Abigail's ears yellow and her tail pink. Not sure how to post a picture here though. I usually use sidewalk chalk but would like to try the manic panic also. Does it make the hair feel stiff or weird?

Comment

It looks absolutely adorable!!! I can see the green clear as day.

Comment

That is cute. That green turned out good. I want to know how to bleach my lab so I can do things to her lol
                      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

A girl I work with dyed a red mohawk on her dach and then shaved him except for the mohawk. It actually looked pretty cute. You have one pretty puppy.

Comment

I just did a pink tail

I use food coloring too, adding a bit of white vinegar. I always feel that I wouldn't get as much guff if I used that, plus the results stay and stay. I do a Bichpoo with a full Bichon tail, died a lovely pink. She carries it up and wags it over her # 4 background body.

I like the dark and noticeable green on your cutie. It is fun to color, I think,
                          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

He's adorable.
                            Becky

Comment

I can see the green

Scoop, how cute is he?????

He's a silky, right? My dogs are just too dark to mess but my next dog will have to be white or cream so I can experiment.

Adorable!

Comment

Working...
                              X