Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes

I have always worn atletic sneakers for work..I bought a pair of nurse shoes one but they were ugly... comfy, but ugly... I am looking for something new...

any suggestions....

Crocs are comfy and they have lots of fun colors. I am sooooo glad the warmer weather is finally here. Becuase I don't think there is anything more comfy than Nike Celso flip flops!!!!!! I can wear them all day everyday and each morning my feet are still happy to see them.

Comment

I wear Crocs. In the summer I just wear the open toe Walmart brand.

Comment

one word... Crocs

Comment

I know that several people here swear by Crocs
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Do I search, I think there was a thread about this recently.

Anyway, I wear the off-road style crocs. Never been more comfy.

Comment

I started wearing Airwalk the Faux Croc's, they are great! Payless shoes 15 bucks! Great colors too

Comment

Merrell, clog-style

I've tried alot of different kinds of shoes over the years. I'm a little on the flat-footed side, so I need good arch support. I've mainly bought alot of 'cheapo' shoes in the past. Now, I'm in Merrells, and they're the best thing I've ever worn. They are made for being on your feet all day, and come in many styles/colors. I've got a pair of their brown leather clogs, and they're still doing their job after more than a year of working in them. Not one stitch is giving, and the support is still good. They're not cheap, but your feet are worth it!

Comment

stupid question? what are crocs? lol I wear my good ole nikes...but the high tops are great for my ankles!

Comment

Crocs are those plastic colourful clogs you see everyone wearing they run from $3.00 for the generic to $35 for the real deal (Cdn prices).

I have a pair in baby blue and I LOVE them, bought my hubby a pair of khaki ones, he wears his to the office. My 2 yr old has a pair too and wears them like crazy.

I found out my local $ Store is getting them and I will be stocking up!! I want pink this year.

Comment

I wear restaurant approved shoes. Very comfortable, great support, non-skid soles, and lots of protection for my feet. They come in black or white, and they're just plain looking duty shoes. But I don't care what they look like. I only care that they're comfortable.

Comment

I wear my sketchers, but can't wait till summer to get out the flip flops lol
                        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Crocs (I too wear the imitation ones).

I have back problems and have noticed that I haven't had a lot of pain in quite long time. I have been wearing these shoes and I have a hydraulic table now, I'm sure that helps too, lol.

But I really do think these shoes have made some of the difference I am feeling.

Tammy in Utah
                          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I love my crocs...wear them all the time. I too, have back problems from a horse riding accident. With these my back doesn't hurt, and I could walk all day without my feet getting tired (sneakers kill my feet after walking long distances). They even make one with no holes now which I got for the winter.
                            don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

All I ever wear is Birkenstock's, have for about 12 years now and has helped my back like nothing else! I think I am going to have to try crocks though, $35 compared to $130....hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X