Update on new client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on new client

I posted earlier that I had a new client coming in on Monday. Well she came and wanted the dogs to have about 1 1/2" length left on them. They are beautiful red poodles, but they hadn't been seen for a few months and I'm guessing a brush hadn't touched them since they had left the last grooming. I told her I just wouldn't be able to leave it that long, I would try an leave it as long as possible but not promising anything. She said that would be fine. She didn't want the typical poodle cut. She wanted clean feet and a little mustache (to me that is pretty typical of a poodle). I guess she just didn't want a pattern on them.

The first one I had decided to bath it and then force air it and see if I could get the matts to seperate at all, nope didn't work. Got her wet again and decided to wet shave her with 5/8, nothing, finally had to use a #4 and that was even a struggle. After she was done I thought she really looked cute.

The little boy I decided just to start with a #4 wet shave and finished him up. He looked really cute too.

The client must have liked them too because she resheduled for 6 weeks and gave me a $30. tip!!!!! The dogs aren't difficult to do either. Hopefully she'll keep her appt. and become a regular.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

I have posted pics of these grooms in the before and after if you're interested in looking at them.

I just figured out how to do it after I closed out of this post.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

Sounds like you got a new regular client! And with nice dogs, too-icing on the cake! Sometimes they do actually notice when we do our best to give them what they want.
      Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Working...
      X