awesome bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome bows

I love these bows. They are round, so they are never upside down. And they wear really well. I have customers come in a month later and they are still in looking great. They run about 20 cents a piece with free shipping (over 20$).
    check them out:

www.purplepoodlepetbows.com

(no, I don't work for them. lol. I'm just addicted to them!)

REALLY cute bows - thanks for sharing the site!! I just might have to place an order...I like the round bow idea. They're different and SO adorable!

Comment

The owner of that business is on this website, though I haven't seen her around a lot.

They are cute bows.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I have been getting these bows since Sept 06 I love em, clients love em, always look like I just put em on at the next appt. Deanne is on here, but not often, probally busy grooming and making bows!! She is very nice, I have never spoken a word to her, emails is how we usally commuicate.
        Last edited by Tzu-crazee; 03-14-07, 05:15 AM. Reason: Uuuhh spelling as usual

Comment

the bows are great, and so is the service

Comment

Very nice looking bows.
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

I just love those bows! I will place an order for sure. Thank you for sharing this with us. Angie

Comment

Also, FAST service. I buy from her frequently and in large quantities. She always meets her dates and will mail out in stages as she gets them done so that we don't have to wait to long :-)

Comment

I make my own for personal use.. They are a big hit with the customers too..

Comment

I'm here! Just soo soo busy! If anyone wants to come to the gulf coast to groom, just come on down!
                    Thanks for all the nice words about my bows! Ya'll are so sweet!
                    Now, back to work!
                    Deanne

Comment

I ordered the starter pack, with the 100 asst bows. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. They look adorable on the website!

Comment

I just saw the collar show bows...They're wonderful!
                        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Working...
                        X