Identifying Your Employer Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying Your Employer Here

We are not pointing the finger at anyone but reminding everyone you cannot identify the name of your employer here. That is common at most well managed boards.

Employers call here saying that employee venting on your site is my employee etc. We get threats.

We look for it in messages but IF you have identified your employer in your PROFILE please go and immediately edit your employer name out. We will be searching accounts and closing those with employer names.

REMEMBER the agreement you clicked when you signed up informed you of this policy and others, and it is also in the FAQ, so this is not a new rule. Too many click away to get going not reading our policies and it SLOWS DOWN MODERATION GREATLY.

Thanks.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Should I not say I'm self-employed???

Stephen: That's fine. I don't think you are going to threaten us because you are slamming yourself on the board?
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post

Stephen: That's fine. I don't think you are going to threaten us because you are slamming yourself on the board?

ROFL, Erin. I can just see you: "I hate my boss, she makes me get up early, come to work, then she makes me bathe all these dogs AND groom them! I have to clean up after her..."

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I was teasing.
        Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post

ROFL !!!!!!
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

lol Stephen I'm sure you've had weirder complaints than that!

I can imagine that e-mail...

Dear Stephen and petgroomer.com,

HOW DARE YOU allow me to post that I ran my business into the ground. I AM SUING YOU FOR ALL YOU'RE WORTH.

Sincerely,

SelfEmployedGroomer and my lawyer, me, since I'm representing myself when I see you in court!

P.S. I also noticed that I insulted my grooming skills, I will be bringing that up in the lawsuit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggy View Post
              lol Stephen I'm sure you've had weirder complaints than that!

I can imagine that e-mail...

Dear Stephen and petgroomer.com,

HOW DARE YOU allow me to post that I ran my business into the ground. I AM SUING YOU FOR ALL YOU'RE WORTH.

Sincerely,

SelfEmployedGroomer and my lawyer, me, since I'm representing myself when I see you in court!

P.S. I also noticed that I insulted my grooming skills, I will be bringing that up in the lawsuit as well.

That's funny!!!
              Erin

Comment

LOL

Maggy, I'm still giggling!

Comment

Working...
                X