Client moving to Rochester NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client moving to Rochester NY

HI all, I have a great client moving from PA to NY . She has a very nice Scottish Terrier. They asked me if I knew any groomers in the Rochester area. Anyone from this board up that way? The dog is wonderful to groom and is growing into a full trim. His only issue is his nails ....but with the GH no problems as long as ya stay away from his teeth...hehehehe

Trish

I'm near Rochester...

...but I'm out in the boonies! I'm about 20 miles from the city. If they will be west of the city, it might be a possibility. Otherwise, would they consider getting their dog groomed at a grooming school? The Rochester Institute of Dog Grooming is centrally located and they are always looking for dogs in breed trim. The price is generally lower than salons, but the dog would be there longer and obviously would not have the same groomer each time. Just a thought. If you want to discuss other options, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by nicshred View Post
      HI all, I have a great client moving from PA to NY . She has a very nice Scottish Terrier. They asked me if I knew any groomers in the Rochester area. Anyone from this board up that way? The dog is wonderful to groom and is growing into a full trim. His only issue is his nails ....but with the GH no problems as long as ya stay away from his teeth...hehehehe

Trish
      FluffyPuppy and Allan both live in NY, but I can't remember what cities. There is another groomer here from NY but I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone, lol. She'll see this and PM you if you are near her.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
        FluffyPuppy and Allan both live in NY, but I can't remember what cities. There is another groomer here from NY but I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone, lol. She'll see this and PM you if you are near her.

Tammy in Utah
        Fluffy Puppy and Allan both live at least 60 miles from Rochester. They are in the Buffalo area. Even further than I am!

Comment

Working...
        X