New client made me laugh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New client made me laugh....

After completing my new client's first puppy's, FIRST haircut, she asked me how often she should have her shih tzu groomed. (I skimmed her with a 1 inch attachment to keep her "puppyish" and fairly long.)

Without thinking, I asked her " Well, that would depend on how long you want to keep her?"
    No lie, she replied, quick as can be "Oh, we want to keep her a VERY long time. I thought this breed lives 15 years or more."

It was TOO cute!

LOL that was cute!

Not too long ago I had a client that stopped as she was walking out the door to tell us (me & receptionists) a joke---let's see if I can remember it. I think it goes something like this:

An owner was walking her two dogs when one dog decided to poo. The owner picked it up in a baggy and kept walking with the dogs. The dog that pooped said to the other dog: "Gee, if I'd have known she was going to pick it up and keep it, I would have just pooped on the carpet!"

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Lol; I love that!

Comment

Sooo Funny!!!

Oh My, that is sooo funny. LOL with tears. Didn't you just laugh out loud?

Comment

Awww that is cute

Good thing she didn't say, Oh a couple of years.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Thanks Beyond and Spikey!!

It is always nice to start the day off w/a chuckle!
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

Thanks for the laugh!! It would take a great poker face to not have laughed out loud when that happened. Hope the client had a sense of humor..That's funny!

Comment

Working...
              X