I Won A Drawing at the Atlanta Pet Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Won A Drawing at the Atlanta Pet Fair

Okay---I really am one of those people that never wins anything, but in one of the seminars I went to (not sure which one, they don't tell you that) I won my choice of a $65 certificate to be used at any of the future Grooming conventions..ie Hershey, Las Vegas, Atlantic City----these go towards admission packages, seminars...

I was very surprised and chose Charlotte, NC in June, since this is where I live and I doubt I would get the chance this year to go to Las Vegas, though I really want to be able to say "What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas!

I saw 4 seminars and loved 3 of them. The only cat seminar that I was so excited about, was not up to par I felt b/c of the guest speaker that was cranky, defensive and needed to think about retirement. She had no love of cats and it showed. I think probably 99% of us that were in there, felt the same thing as well---lots of mumbling and grumbling was heard after the seminar.

I learned so much and spent a lot of money. I got the Groomers Helper (and no SpikeytheYorkie, Chuck would not give me the 80% off that you said he would. In fact, I believe his exact words were, "I think Spikey is very crazy!!!!"LOL) I can't wait to use it!

I also invested in the Clipper Vac!!!

I am so excited for the Charlotte, NC show and can't wait to learn more at the seminars. If your a newbie like me, this is incrediable! If your a seasoned groomer, as my instructor is, she said it refreshed her and gave her new ideas for marketing her business as well as new ideas for grooming--and she has been grooming for 25 years!

Originally posted by Luvkitties View Post
    I got the Groomers Helper (and no SpikeytheYorkie, Chuck would not give me the 80% off that you said he would. In fact, I believe his exact words were, "I think Spikey is very crazy!!!!"LOL) I can't wait to use it!

I also invested in the Clipper Vac!!!
    Them's fightin' words! LOL, I hope you told him I WAS JOKING!! He is right, I'm crazy, there is plenty of truth to that statement, HUH CHUCK? Actually, he probably thought I was quite a boring person when I worked with him, but I was really just a little shy, and didn't want to scare business away, more than anything, lol.

I'm glad you are getting a clipper vac---when will you receive it? You will LOVE it, just get used to the feel of it, it takes time. I really hope you like your Groomers Helper, it has saved me a lot of time and saved me from many o' bites! Thanks for sharing all your fun at the pet fair and congrats on winning the drawing!

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
    X