Super Groomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Groomer

I was watching a show about superheros last night and thought hey groomers need one. So here is her theme song.

Super Groomer With her sidekick Bather Gal together they
    battle the evil doers of dog grooming, the once a years, the PITAs, the cheap skates and other wrong doers. Her clippers and sisccors of justice by her side she gets these evil to stop their ways ....

And thats all I got any help?
    Never gonna know if you never even try

Don't forget the oh so powerful and magical they can turn the dirtiest, neglected and most matted messes into the most beautiful show dog in an hour. Ta da!!! Nothing like that cape and a wave of the magic slicker brush to perform those miracles. Able to dodge pee and poo like superman dodges a bullett. Not to forget bite proof too. ROFLMAO
    Last edited by DAPER DAWG; 03-03-07, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DAPER DAWG View Post
      Don't forget the oh so powerful and magical they can turn the dirtiest, neglected and most matted messes into the most beautiful show dog in an hour. Ta da!!! Nothing like that cape and a wave of the magic slicker brush to perform those miracles. Able to dodge pee and poo like superman dodges a bullett. Not to forget bite proof too. ROFLMAO
      Yes! wouldn't that be great to be bite proof?!!?
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I was thinking about awhile ago and thought

With her magic comb she tames turns the biters, and pee'ers into the the calmest beings.
        Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Working...
        X