Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I survived!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I survived!

    Barely. That Germ. Shep that no one else in the county would do. UGh. Well instead of bitting me, he bit his owner 3 times. hehe. He is so bad they had his k-9's ground down so that when not if he bites someone he does not do as much damage.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

  • #2
    Dang... That sucks.. Poor doggy.. Someone didn't get the socialization he needed when he was younger.

    Glad your ok.
    Becky

    Comment


    • #3
      How did he bite the owners? They didn't want to put a muzzle on pacman? At least your not full of holes, that's nice.

      Comment


      • #4
        nope. She held his head, so that was her problem. He was not vicious. he was cranky and does not like it when you brush his belly near his do-bopper.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DAPER DAWG View Post
          How did he bite the owners? They didn't want to put a muzzle on pacman? At least your not full of holes, that's nice.
          ROFL, Pacman, that's a good one. (Can you tell I'm an 80's girl?)

          Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by diamienono View Post
            nope. She held his head, so that was her problem. He was not vicious. he was cranky and does not like it when you brush his belly near his do-bopper.
            So don't brush it, just use the HV on it, lol.

            Be careful, Diamie, I think the owners can sue YOU if they are injured (but they prolly don't know that, lol). I'm not 100% sure on this.

            Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
              So don't brush it, just use the HV on it, lol.

              Be careful, Diamie, I think the owners can sue YOU if they are injured (but they prolly don't know that, lol). I'm not 100% sure on this.

              Tammy in Utah
              She was a groomer for 20 + years. She knows what a time bomb she has and no judge in the world would give her anything. This dog was ordered to be euthanized when she got it. It had bitten 3 people before she had it trained to be a certified attack dog. What are people thinking?
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

              Comment


              • #8
                I am glad you make it in one piece this time, but be careful. Tammy is right, and also I was bitten by a Rotti on my head once. I was lying on floor to trim his nails ( so I didn't have to lift his feet ) , the owner was holding his head and for unknown reason, he decided to let the Rotti's head go without warning me first. I really really saw stars flying around my head for a few good minutes, and it was too shocked that I went frozen. I don't even want to think about it again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                  She was a groomer for 20 + years. She knows what a time bomb she has and no judge in the world would give her anything. This dog was ordered to be euthanized when she got it. It had bitten 3 people before she had it trained to be a certified attack dog. What are people thinking?
                  WHAT?!? I don't know any responsible, professional trainer that would even contemplate training a previously viscious dog for man work. That's just insane.

                  And you agreed to groom this Uzi with teeth? Oh [email protected]#& no!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think a judge would still hold the professional groomer somewhat liable if the owner is bitten. I don't think it matters what the dogs past is, you should be careful. Any dog who bites their owner in your care will look bad for you no matter what the situation is.

                    I don't take risks like that, I'd like to keep my home and assets. WHat if the dog caused harm to the owners face, needing plastic surgery and restructure? They would try their darndest to get as much money out of you to pay for their bills.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So glad you survived and I hope you say NO if she wants to do that again. Why in the world would someone want to save a vicious TRAINED attack dog like this? For me, I would rather let that thing be Euthanized and adopt a sweet baby that is looking at a death sentence! JMHO
                      SheilaB from SC

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X